Night Lords 2000 pts Terror assault

sicarius123

At last, have 2nd book so updated night lords army, no primarch :(  (vetoed at club) so here it is.

HQ

Praetor, jump pack, master crafted paragon blade, plasma pistol, iron halo, digital lasers, trophies of judgement 205

Librarian (3), jump pack, plasma pistol, refractor field, artificer armour, trophies of judgement, melta bombs  175

Troops

Terror squad 10 man, 10 volkite chargers, power fist 265

in drop pod 35

In drop pod 35

In drop pod 35

Elites

Rapier battery, laser destroyer array

Fast Attack

Night raptors 10 man, 7 nostraman chainglaives 320

Night raptors 10 man, 7 nostraman chainglaives 320

I thought I would have the praetor and librarian with separate raptor squad to give them both fear and be horrific assault units. My plan is to move everything forward first turn and kill everything up there. Simple.

If anyone's got any tips please share them, tried this list once so far; hammered by a grey night paladin army but that was before I made a few changes to it so thank you for reading. 

Main armies I play against are nids, guard and marines but there is a few grey nights and chaos stuff there as well. last time I played 3 terror squads sevatar and curze but didn't have enough anti-heavy infantry and curze was tarpitted, the terror squads wiped out by dreadnights so Curze was taking too many points and 3+ armour sevatar is rubbish I thought I would expand the army (I was playing 1500) and see how that worked. 

Main armies I play against are nids, guard and marines but there is a few grey nights and chaos stuff there as well. last time I played 3 terror squads sevatar and curze but didn't have enough anti-heavy infantry and curze was tarpitted, the terror squads wiped out by dreadnights so Curze was taking too many points and 3+ armour sevatar is rubbish I thought I would expand the army (I was playing 1500) and see how that worked. 

I did play  a 1000 against against nids after though and the terror squads demolished them but sevatar died too easily. 

Archived