Sisters with the Inquisition

Azatoth

According to the teasers published by GW:

Speaking of Warlords, this codex allows you to have an Inquisitor
leading your Imperial forces, even when he isn’t part of your Primary
Detachment (would you argue with an Inquisitor about who’s in charge?).

So basically buy an Iquisitior ally detachment and let him be the commander. The supplement coming this weekend sounds pretty sophisticated with different WL tables, Equipment and options for all three Ordo branches.

I look forward to check it for synergy with our ladies.

Yeah, it is turning out to be quite comprehensive in ways that I never imagined we would see again. I especially like seeing the Land Raider as a transport as I spent a fair amount of time modding one up and painting it for the Inquisitor to ride around in back in the day!

He's got good ties to all of my armies, so to be able to have him running around working with them once more is fantastic! :D

I'm pleased I'll be able to use my converted confessor model as an ordo hereticus inquisitor. He was my favorite hq and I was a little disappointed that he had been demoted to a lowly priest. Maybe the demotion was simply a transition to his new position within the inquisition!

*Dances*

This really has made my year, well, this and the Sisters unexpected update.

I have the Inquisitor Lorr limited-release model and I have been dying to use him for a long time (along with some Arbites, if I can get my hands on them, and the retro Eversor Assassin from the Skullz-tokens from yesteryear). I can't use the Grey Knight codex to do it, because you cannot have a custom Inquisitor and non-Grey Knight troops; and previously I had been tinkering with a Confessor "counts-as" unit, which then got cut out of the Sosoritas e-book.

So I am really, really looking forwards to this - particularly if it opens up new options, such as Valkyrie transports (converted personal cutter, akin to Eisenhorn's perhaps...)!

Archived