New Ebook Updates

lcannard

The Ibook version has the note about allies included already as well. Its found on page 63. The condemnor is 'hit a psyker' which is a change from the previous version.

So in the iBook we just need to hit a psyker, but the PDF says wound?

So it seems. We suspect it simply takes more time to go through Apple's systems.

They don't hate sisters, they just can't settle on a rule for psy-shock.  There have been plenty of rules that they tried and didn't quite work the way they wanted and so they either scraped them or redesigned them.   The sisters combi-crossbow just has the distinction of having the most rules rewrites of any special weapon.  They should settle on something cool when they finally release plastic sisters.

Speaking of which we should get a pool going about when the plastic sisters will be released.  My money is on February 2015.

Is that kosher with B&C rules... or are we not allowed to gamble on here?

*Edit*

As for what those special rules should be, I don't really know... but I would love for them to also make it available as a special weapon and not just a combi weapon.  Maybe take away the psy-shock rule and give it something a little more universal vs Aliens, Heretics and Mutants... not just witches.

Some of my thoughts were FLUFF REASON (USR) - flaming arrows (soul blaze), toxic darts (instant death, poison or rad), grappling lines (knock down or entangle), or armor piercing (rending or shred).  I am sure others have some good ideas that could make this a unique weapon that could start to be iconic to sisters.

Archived