Space Wolves/Marines diet

Kasper_Hawser

In the codex fluff there is actualy a musclgainer as standard sm organ in each chapter. When we take a look at the replyed picture (thx to valerian and growler67) we can imagine that spacemarines are no schwarzeneggers. So the msclgainer is maybe more for holding em tough even without all the food that metabolism would need without the gainer.

So may they eat the same value as normal humans but just can eat stuff normals wouldnt survive.

minor spoiler from a Ragnar book!

Ragnar encounters a marine that is fat and i think it is said that his metabolism isnt like other marines, or something like that, so he can get fat.

Wouldnt having some extra energy stored in your body (fat) be good in prolonged combat?

How does dreadnoughts eat?

cool thanks

I like that. I was a bit put off by the spikes on the boots, but I suppose these are for extra grip on the battlefield, not for stomping face.

Little known old-school trivia: in his first rules incarnation, Ragnar used to get an extra free kick attack using his boot spikes.

V

Jimmy, not sure where you got the 3 classes of wolves from. As far as Codex is concerned, only Blackmane wolves and Thunderwolf are specifically mentioned, both of which are the size equal or greater than a terran horse. Other wolves are still said to be the size of horses.

In addition to Thunderwolves, and the Blackmanes, there are the Grey Wolves that the Grey Hunter packs hunt and kill as a part of the ceremonial transition from being a Claws pack.

V

cool thanks

I like that. I was a bit put off by the spikes on the boots, but I suppose these are for extra grip on the battlefield, not for stomping face.

Little known old-school trivia: in his first rules incarnation, Ragnar used to get an extra free kick attack using his boot spikes.

V

It makes me proud to be a part of a chapter in which one of most lauded heroes could kick people in the face till they died. Imagine if that one extra attack killed a Bloodthirster, or a Carnifex, or Abbadon (kicked him right in the Despoiler). 

How does dreadnoughts eat?

I assumed like the Emperor on the Golden Throne (minus the soul-eating); food entered directly into the body. 

Archived