Thoughts on some ebooks

Kol Saresk

Im thinking of getting that ebook about Abaddon(Talon of Horus teaser right there) but I was also looking at Echoes of Old Night and Lost Sons. Both are HH ebooks and I was just wondering, what were everyone's opinions on them. Are they worth buying?

Grabbed the talon when it's mentions popped up on here last night, not really worth it tbh, it serves better as a free teaser in a WD. Granted I was expecting some quirky post-heresy vibe, but it felt like Abaddon was already 40k, and not the 35k I was expecting. And this was all going on while some loyalist dies a very quick and unremarkable death. Not worth the download time if not the tiny fee that I drop from my pocket every day.

That was about the short, I'm still neutral on the upcoming Talon. Positively... neutral...

Eh Deh-Beh… Y U SO GUD!?

Chosen of Chaos was a delicious treat. Practically pissed myself over my cup of coffee in anticipation for full-length Black Legion stuff. April Fools' can't come soon enough. 

Thanks man, probably going to have to model a Black Crusades-era Abaddon now. 

I enjoyed Lost Sons, despite it's size. It's implications were grand, and it's always fun to read a tasty hint about the Lost Legions.

Riven was.... nuts. Like, looney, mad hatter nuts. The X Legion are going to go to war with themselves when they all convene on Medusa again, I suspect.

Echo's was awesome, and worth the price. Knowing that walking into a Phosphex cloud can even make a rad-wasted Destroyer veteran shake in his ceramite boots really hammers home how vicious of a weapon it is. Sci-Fi Willie Pete for the win.

The Gates of Terra was interesting, but....'meh'.

The Divine Word was okay. Cool to see how the Lectitio Divinatus has continued to spread.

Bjorn: Lone Wolf was a touch disappointing. It was alright, but I expected something a touch cooler.

Army of One.... read it if you dig Eversor Clades. Choppy choppy.

Anybody mind spoilering Lost Sons?

There twenty Blood Angels stationed on Baal. This is about three years into the Heresy. One day, Tylos Rubio shows up. On the orders of Malcador, he has come to oversee the dissolution of the Blood Angels and the redistribution of all Legion supplies as all contact was been lost with the Legion proper and the Signus Cluster cannot be found, just a void in space where it should be. While they were refusing to comply, an astropathic scream from the main BA fleet reaches Baal, which stops Rubio in his tracks.

Nope. Don't own an i-anything. Just a weird glitch that prevents me from finalizing the sale. Bank says it is all on the website's end and the website never responds.

I have been able to make two purchases go through, but each time required hand-holding with the bank on the phone and about half an hour's worth of "That didn't work? Huh. Well, try . . . " and "You know what, I am going to transfer you to someone else who can . . ."

Aye, it seems to be something directly related to me. It rejects my bank information almost every time, and I have to get the bank involved to force it through. According to them, the request never even reaches them. Something on the website's end always rejects my information.

Shot off a couple emails detailing the issue but BL never got back to me. It has been about a year since, though I try every now and then to see if it has changed.

Archived