GW Digital and Dominica Pattern Drop Pods: Help it happen!

jacqualine47

I'd rather stick them in a one-use Drop Pod than let that filth on my ship.

Gonna have to ask the Captain about that though. Unless the Canoness has a ship somehow...?

Running at the enemy is a great way to get killed. Giving a PE a drop pod would increase its survival chance which is not why these machines exist. However PEs in a drop pod seems good to me game wise.   

Well, if the point was to just die in battle, you could just give the penitent a stick (optional or EDIT: arco-flagellate him) and have him run interference (against bullets). However, so long as you've strapped the penitent into a machine with choppy-burny goodness, you may as well hope it's not a waste of fuel and get it a bit closer so it can do something slightly more useful than dying before... dying.

If only... despite my obvious genius, sparkling personality, stunning good looks and relative geographical proximity, GW still refuse to consider me for a job in their design department.

If only... despite my obvious genius, sparkling personality, stunning good looks and relative geographical proximity, GW still refuse to consider me for a job in their design department.

Lol i got close, a year ago, but no cigar.

Archived