Conversion questions for the new Knights...

Brother Paen

Okay so the new Knights are inbound. One Paladin and one Errant check, I'd like to add some of the other variants to build a household. Any ideas on how to represent a Quake Cannon, or Power Lance, or  multi-barrelled autocannons ? I mean model and statwise...

I think the Crusader had a Quake Cannon  and Las Cannons to destroy fortifications and vehicles.  Could this be a Demolisher Cannon?

The Castellan also had a Quake Cannon with multi-barrelled AutoCannons for anti Infantry. Would an Aegis Auto cannon work? Could it then also have Anti Air?

What about the Baron or Lancers Power Lance. It appears to be a typical GW run up and stab it Lance, but compared to a D strength Chainsword how would it be better?  S+2d6 melta?

Any ideas on what the Wardens came equipped with? What is that missile pod equipped with?

Okay so after some web surfing, the guys over on Apocalypse40k.com consider the quake cannon = to a Tremor Cannon from the Banehammer...

that would make it   60"  S8  AP3  Primary weapon 1 , Earthshock, massive blast ( 7").

@MadDoc...yours sounds much more frightening, but I think the smaller template may be more appropriate.

Regarding how to model the other weapons, you might consider using the punisher cannon from the Vengeance Weapons Battery as the start for the multi-barrel AC. I haven't seen one of these in person (or the knight model for that matter) but it seems to be a good scale to base a knight weapon on. The battle cannon that comes in that kit might also be a decent starting point for a volcano cannon too if you added a different muzzle brake to the front.

Okay so after some web surfing, the guys over on Apocalypse40k.com consider the quake cannon = to a Tremor Cannon from the Banehammer...

that would make it   60"  S8  AP3  Primary weapon 1 , Earthshock, massive blast ( 7").

@MadDoc...yours sounds much more frightening, but I think the smaller template may be more appropriate.

Those stats were are the official GW rules from 6th Edition Apocalypse.

Edit - changed tense of verb

Edited by MadDoc