I for one welcome our new overlords.

Fibonacci

Inquisitor Nic is pretty busy with INFORMATION_REDACTED but typically it's the former mod's role to post the Passing of the Torch thread. <3 That said, I'm really psyched to not be the only melta-toter around here. We got really lucky on the =][= boards; not only do we get two new promising moderators, but Inq Nic will still be around with his extremely esoteric and niche knowledge of Inquisitorial history and lore.

Welcome and congratulations to newly empowered Inquisitors Miko and Naminé. woot.gif

...incase you were wondering, if you hold down ALT while hitting NumPad 0233 you get that little é. :)

...Oh, and you're still all stuck with me, which should constrain your rejoicing. devil.gif

Congratz you two! Now to track down the =][= board down.

I still see GK and Sisters as =][=, if that counts. <3

I tried for a return to the formal =][= board, I really did; but it just doesn't make sense with the current codecies in print right now. So, here we are.

(Read as: THIS IS A COVER-UP. EVERYTHING IS A LIE.)

I don't post often, but I do keep a close eye on this forum.  

I can't think of anyone better to step up to a mod role than Furyou Miko.  

Congrats.

Thankyou, faithful followers of the Ecclesiarchy!

I hope we can serve you well in the future.

Or simply purge the unholy!

(Also, you can make the é <---- by holding down ctrl+alt+E :p )

(Also, you can make the é <---- by holding down ctrl+alt+E tongue.png )

Um...not on my terminal? What sort of devilry is this? WITCH?!

Or perhaps it is my faith in the emperor that allows it?

(Or windows xp?)

My Illuminati influence will still be ever-present, albeit from it's rightful place in the shadows ;)

Or Inquisitorial influence, or Ecclesiarchal.  It's all about who you know and ruling from the shadows.  Bwahahahaha :)

Seriously though, it's been an honor to serve and good replacements have been found.  I'll still be around, just more busy with things that come first (wife and three children do that to ya).  But my Sisters and my Inquisitorial forces will be ready for service to the Imperium.

Or Alt-130 on the numpad for é smile.png I've been working with some foriegn languages quite a bit lately so I've got some experience with the special characters under my belt. Try Alt-bashing random numbers from the numpad to see what weird and wonderful symbols you can get tongue.png

Congratulations to the new mods, may your meltas be forever twin-linked! Though I think we've got it easy down here in the Forces of the Imperium section as we're relatively small and close-knit, so we're probably the lucky ones smile.png Good to see you're not going anywhere Inquisitor Nic, too :D

Or Alt-130 on the numpad for é smile.png I've been working with some foriegn languages quite a bit lately so I've got some experience with the special characters under my belt. Try Alt-bashing random numbers from the numpad to see what weird and wonderful symbols you can get tongue.png

Congratulations to the new mods, may your meltas be forever twin-linked! Though I think we've got it easy down here in the Forces of the Imperium section as we're relatively small and close-knit, so we're probably the lucky ones smile.png Good to see you're not going anywhere Inquisitor Nic, too :D

It's true I can't remember the last time this board devolved into an argument (though I'm sure it does happen) :p

We are blessed with a great community here at the B&C and the Adepta Sororitas in particular ensure that this is one of the best, if not the best places to find info and meet like-minded fellows.

Though us Sisters mods have even greater firepower then normal. Our meltaguns ignore cover :p

It's true I can't remember the last time this board devolved into an argument (though I'm sure it does happen) tongue.png

Only from rules questions -- do Rets still get Rending on a quadgun? -- or the occasional obvious misogynist troll that just had their butts handed to them on a platter by a Sisters of Battle player.

I don't think we even get into the "FW is legal for all things" debate very often. Possibly because we only use 2 units and one of those can be replaced by an allied Vendetta. Considering how rare a Sisters of Battle army is anyway, you could probably put a Repressor on the table and tell your opponent how it works -- sort of like a Chimera for the Sisters -- and not even be asked if it is a FW unit.

Ah, in that case you've not been around long enough. There were some dark days in the past, best forgotten. Long may the current era continue smile.png

But those were the days of being the extra and unwanted codex in the GK forum.

Let us suffice by saying we have crafted a very polite, friendly, inclusive sub-community of an awesome set of boards, and the new personnel should definitely be up to the challenge of helping keeping us all awesome and leave it at that ;)

(Also, you can make the é <---- by holding down ctrl+alt+E tongue.png )

Um...not on my terminal? What sort of devilry is this? WITCH?!

Or perhaps it is my faith in the emperor that allows it?

(Or windows xp?)

In the UK ctrl+alt+e results in é smile.png The US has a different keyboard layout (for example " is over the number 2 in the UK where as in the US it's @? )

Of course the explanation of Witchcraft...Windows 8.1 laugh.png

Congrats Miko and Naminé happy.png

ah, a new cannonness and ecclessiarchal priest. How wonderful :)

You both deserve it, and I'm quite sure you'll do perfectly well. Your past track record speaks volumes.

Archived