We die on our feet! Start of a new century

Regarding mixing legions,you said you're considering just using generic Legion rules, as opposed to specific Legions? I plan to include one (or more) legionaries on "Astartes exchange scheme" and just roll with the rules for the majority of the legion (In my case Iron Warriors) to reflect that the other legionaries have picked up certain fighting styles during their time away from their own legion. Maybe something to consider.

Hope this is helpful.

Dallo

@Flint...haha..you would think they would take more care with there machinery!... What a life, get stuffed in a dread and be left to rust :-( .. Thanks once again for your kind comments!

@Fire golem..aka Alpharius....thanks for commenting mate, and your spot on, mid siege iron warriors!

@The Hydra...gotta agree that the Deathguard contemptor has that nice up-armoured IVth legion look...and maybe Toromino or forrix should spend a lil time in the dread pens with some wd40 and brasso..haha..thanks again mate!

@Kizzdougs...many thanks for your kind words...very appreciated..hope everything is well with you :-)

@Brother Dallo....genius idea...that i think would work rather well..never thought to try something like that...your a mind saver, thank you.

@Raass...many thanks once again! Glad you like it :-)

@Atia...thank you for commenting...and am starting to really like the dark blue myself...i had an email reply back from forgeworld today regarding there ultramarine pqint scheme...going by there methods im suprised their ultras dont look darker..thanks again :-)

Glad to be of help. I'm just noticing how good your hazard stripes are, from your army shot. Any advice on painting them straight? I kinda cheated for the test model for my Iron Warriors, as I used one of the Thousand Sons metal shoulder pads with the vertical stripes down it, which made things much easier.

Keep up the good work, even if your IVth are all filthy traitors! furious.gif

Dallo

I like every update since I've last posted here.

And long live the Death Guard contemptor, blessed fixer of bad contemptors for other legions. I'm not happy with the Raven Guard one, but at least it doesn't look like an Ork mek sneaked into an Iron Warrior armoury and strapped stuff onto an innocent chassis for kicks and giggles.

@Brother Dallo...hey..less of the traitor bit, they are still loyal...to Perturabo haha...get yourself some micro masking tape..paint the chevron area yellow first..then mask...then a couple of thin coats of black..easy chevrons. ..thanks for commenting and hope this helps!

@Fire Golem..thanks for the comment mate...Gosport aint to far frm me, if we ever mange to get an army up we could always view them across the battlefield :-)

@Dantioch..Iron within brother...thanks for your reply...now get back to painting that dread haha..gd luck with the casual comp ;-)

@Knight of the Raven...thanks for popping back to my W.i.p...glad you like the updates and many thanks for your reply, and totally agree that ravenguard got a bit screwed with there dread....could always use the ork..I mean iron warriors one as a stand in haha..

Latest update on old rust bucket...once again, just varnishing and last weathering to do...hope to have that finished tomorrow night.

Thanks for looking :-)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/Mobile%20Uploads/20150301_210055_resized.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/Mobile%20Uploads/20150301_210149_resized.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/Mobile%20Uploads/20150301_210241_resized.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/Mobile%20Uploads/20150301_210212_resized.jpg

@Fire golem...yep deffo try and get a game some point...think your only about an hour on the train frm me ;-)

@GrandMagnus...thanks so much mate! Hope the other contemptors match up...good luck with your own project and hope all is going well with that)

@ Brother Dallo...check on ebay mate..just look for micro masking tape...0.5 mm up to 1.5mm is perfecf for space marine scale..

@Athrawes...thanks mate, very appreciated for such great comments so thanks again..

@The Hydra..many thanks as always as really value your comments ;-)

@Brother chaplain astador...glad you found your way here and thanks for taking the time to look and comment! Really appreciate your words...hope you will enjoy seeing things that will be added in the future..

Few updates uploading in a minute.....

Sweet! That's a ton of good stuff. Can't wait to see how you weather the hell out of them.

Even that powerfist with the super long, creepy fingers ^_^

looking good bro ,

you should photoshop a pic behind them of a proud techpriest for the "just out of showroom look"

then a pic of a heartbroken one as he sees how well you looked after them ,when all the weatherings done biggrin.png

and all that rust should be in my favour for the shooting dice rolls for ammo jam and servo clogbiggrin.png biggrin.png

Archived