Codex: Militarum Tempestus eBook

saturnine

It's possible they may make an ebook version available eventually. I haven't followed the release of other codices carefully, but are the iPad and ebook versions always released simultaneously? I can't find an ebook version of Codex: Astra Militarum available on the iBook/iTunes store, yet the Black Library website clearly has it listed here: http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions/codex-astra-militarum.html

Whereas you can get all the other codices in either iBook or ebook format on iBook/iTunes.

Games Workshop does make some odd marketing decisions from time-to-time, I agree. But I can't fathom what the logic would be behind only releasing an iBooks version. Thought in a worst case scenario, aren't there apps out there that will allow you to convert an iBook into PDF or ebook version, though?

Either that or just get with the times and get a Mac with Mavericks (PCs suck anyway) ;)

Just noticed that in the preview images of Codex: Astra Militarum that they have pics of Scions in there, so it looks like they will be included in that codex. So you only need Codex: Militarum Tempestus if you want to use their special formations.

Nicodemus Dolorosus, you sir are hilarious. I am wanting to run the Tempestus as allies for my main force of Sisters of Battle because Scions gravchuting in on top of the enemy sounds pretty epic.

Archived