Militarum Tempestus contents?

Reichfaust

Hello Guardsmen. I run an allied detachment of Guardsmen alongside my Space Wolf primary force and am wondering if I should consider switching to a Militarum Tempestus ally instead.

I run a Veteran squad as my mandatory troops with a Primaris Psyker, and have no great interest in aquiring the mass of guardsmen needed to run Platoons, so Stormtroopers could fill that same niche for me (especially with the news that Veteran squads will be losing their 3rd special weapon, which is a bit of a disappointment).

Anyway the crux of the question hinges on what Heavy Support & Fast Attack options the MT have--I love my Hellhounds and Earthshaker batteries, so if those aren't included in the MT 'dex that could be a dealbreaker for me. So can anyone post a unit list of what's included in the MT dex? Not points costs or options, obviously, just what is actually included. Much appreciated!

stormtroopers, commissars, valkyries, and tauroxes. That is all.

Oh, boo. Looks like I'm relying on the Astra Militarum for my Heavy Support after all. Thanks for the quick reply though!

Archived