ETL III is coming...

Captain Semper

I have a ton of stuff that needs repainting, high points value individual models too (five captains, four chaplains, four jump sang priests, DC, Sang guard, Terminators, all magnetized so I could do all their most expensive upgrades), but in two weeks I am picking up a knight and that will take priority (even if my local games workshop will not allow their use at the store, I can still use it with friends).  And you can only do one vow per go and only draw from one codex per go, if I understand it correctly, so I could not declare the knight and say Mephiston at the same time. Unfortunately I paint very slowly, but I should be good for a few thousand points this cycle, assuming they don't mind that it will look like a five year old on speed tried painting after someone bashed his fingers with a bat, and you blind folded him and ran him thru a dryer on max spin cycle right before hand.  Stupid four to eight layers to still get the wrong color...

Well then, let me figure out what I might actually be able to get painted in time and then throw in a big vow, I just also have to figure out what I need painted for an upcoming two on two tournament, small points things like a drop pod and an RAS or two, just finished a repaint on one, took two weeks.

Archived