ETL III is coming...

Captain Semper

Dammit forte!! I have like 30 something Fenrisian wolves, 9 TWC, and 5 pods to paint. And my Night Lords are waiting so many reinforcements right now!! I'm kind of waiting to see what FW drops on the Lord of Terror before going head first into another expensive, long shipment time order from FW. I did get 10 cultist slaves and the controller finished and ready to prime...

Maybe Semper will let me do a little bit of both!!

End of Line

Like anyone expects me to make things easy ;) Then again, you should see what SlaveToDarkness teases me with.

Like anyone expects me to make things easy msn-wink.gif Then again, you should see what SlaveToDarkness teases me with.

Speaking of are you going to go with the prissy or the Wolves?

Dammit forte!! I have like 30 something Fenrisian wolves, 9 TWC, and 5 pods to paint. And my Night Lords are waiting so many reinforcements right now!! I'm kind of waiting to see what FW drops on the Lord of Terror before going head first into another expensive, long shipment time order from FW. I did get 10 cultist slaves and the controller finished and ready to prime...

Maybe Semper will let me do a little bit of both!!

End of Line

You can only join one faction! Make a choice, hard as it may be, and then you must stick to it.

You can always paint something else as an out of competition entry...

While I struggled with my decision, I am supporting the Aett.

VLKA FENRYKA!

As it should be with a user name like that....anything less and I would have demanded you be stripped of all rights to bear such a title.

Like anyone expects me to make things easy msn-wink.gif Then again, you should see what SlaveToDarkness teases me with.

Speaking of are you going to go with the prissy or the Wolves?

Sorry to say. But I enjoy painting crazy colour schemes and sculpting flayed stuff these days. And I finish them too (eventually).

@Forte - You finish them well, forte!! Best of luck in the chaos forum!!

@Semper - I figured. And the last thing I need if further distraction from actually completing one of the goddamm things!! I'll be sticking to the warrior of Fenris for this one!!

@Wolf Lord Kieran and @Fytharin - That's the stuff!! Although Kieran has graced these pages with his presence for a long time Fyth, it surely doesn't mean the old wolf is impervious to having his mane ruffled!! Just be mindful of his boot!! ;)

End of Line

While I struggled with my decision, I am supporting the Aett.

VLKA FENRYKA!

As it should be with a user name like that....anything less and I would have demanded you be stripped of all rights to bear such a title.

I second that

Heh, try it whelp.

WLK

She has my backing :D

Sorry to say. But I enjoy painting crazy colour schemes and sculpting flayed stuff these days. And I finish them too (eventually).

*fakes sadness* thats it your dead to me

;) :P :D

I don’t know about welp status but I do think us Blood Claws are here to, if nothing else, nip at the boots from time to time. tongue.png

compared to him you are a whelp,whelp ;)

@RPR. And good luck to you and everyone here. Beat those dress wearers. Well, the Imperial ones.

@Arez 'Greenhorn can't handle his milk'. Pull the other one. How many times have you said that now?

@Fytharin. Don't worry too much. Even Lord Rags looses the odd cigar to a brave wolf now and then.

We really do indeed have a pack mentality here, don't we??!! That's pretty cool!! And kind of weird at the same time...

End of Line

The Fang keeps me coming back every time so I'm reminded I'm not alone in this crazy world.

Every Grey Hunter is actually a Wolf Guard Battle Leader!! 700 point pack!! BOOM!! jkjk

I've got lots of Fen wolves and TWC to paint up and 3 HQ's so this should be interesting indeed!!

End of Line

Now play in the spirit of the rules guys. ;)

Every Grey Hunter is actually a Wolf Guard Battle Leader!! 700 point pack!! BOOM!! jkjk

I've got lots of Fen wolves and TWC to paint up and 3 HQ's so this should be interesting indeed!!

End of Line

Twc ==> wolf lord on thunderwolf, instant +95 points

To be Vlka Fenryka is to follow the rules....and the rules clearly state many of our basic gear load outs for TWC and Wolf Guard are compatible with WGBL and WL on TWC. They just happen to be worth more points tongue.png

We really do indeed have a pack mentality here, don't we??!! That's pretty cool!! And kind of weird at the same time...

End of Line

Well we have the runt of the litter sorted already. Greenhorn ;)

This years ETL will see me working on my HH stuff. Next year I'll be back to the Fang with last years models stripped ready to be repainted as I want them much darker now.

@Fytharin: keep on nipping, you lot are a amusing bunch. 
And your right about this forum, its a great place to return to. No matter how far I stray I find myself grinning when I return.

@Arez: Your backing the whelp? Best pack of ear plugs while I deliver specially made cans of whoop...this is a family friendly forum right?

@Forte: Steady stare

WLK

Archived