American Household Guard/Imperial Army

Calgar 2.0

So I guess I should explain my post in ETL III. Long ago, back in 2011, I became bored of Space Marines and bought Codex: IG. Up to that point, I had been reading the old Macharian Crusade fluff, and downloaded the BoLS PDF for it. I got the idea of making a army for the American IG, a regiment from Terra, based in the North American continent, based on the US. The army progressed up to 1200 points, and I never got much further. Now, I mostly stick with HH stuff, so the Cadian pattern armour doesn't really work, so my older stuff doesn't get used. I have however got some new models, made up of Maxmini and Victoria miniatures bits. Pictures will be added later today.

Sounds promising! The Victoria models are very good and we don't have too many posting them up so this will be of interest to many comrades. Have you already got a colour scheme worked out for them? What about the general theme? If you're basing it on the modern military does that mean you're doing a hybrid or mechanised list?

I'm looking forward to seeing all your models primed and ready for ETL glory! :D

Very cool, a nice bit of green on your tanks and a star and you're well away! If you've not sorted paint colours already I recommend the Flames of War US paint set, I use some of them for my camouflage scheme and for obvious reasons it should pretty much cover your main paints :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived