BELLUM AETERNUS: TITANAS BELLI

The Shadow Guard

@The Shadow Guard : Nah, I'm painting wolves and angry men riding bigger wolves right now. ;)

I Rune_Priest_Rhapsody vow to paint up Canis Wolfborn along with a single Fenrisian Wolf - 195 points - and then a pack of ten (10) Fenrisian Wolves - 80 points - for him to join.

I will paint my plastic wolves and man for Russ and for my wife who is going to kill me if I don't get them damn things painted before my ADHD kicks in on another project!! :D For there are no pearls of Fenris and honor and junk!! Livin' La Vida Loca!!

End of Line

+ + + ALL OATHS UPDATED ON THE FIRST PAGE + + +

Well done to all 7 unforgiven participants who have made oaths to complete 14 characters and 10 troops in TDA to a points value of 38. While you have made an impressive start the upstart dress wearer's of Caliban are way ahead of you in their oaths with a points total of 300. However, making oaths is one thing and keeping them another! The wolves of Fenris know how to keep their oaths!!

You must not rest however as the challenge is far from being over. Rally to your wolf lords and take up the challenge! Do not let the Sons of the Lion take the lead!

+ + + For The Great Wolf & Fenris! + + +

I HATE READING!!

Since my vow isn't legal... I'll need to rethink it. That should only take me a few days... *sigh*

End of Line

Nothing illegal about your vow.... you just didn't specify the number and type of unit you want to submit.... most of those unpainted TDA wolf guard are more than eligible for entry...

SG

I , Wolf Lord Kieran, of the Rout make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Unforgiven in an honourable contest of strength and will!

For Fenris and the Great Wolf!

Vow 1

Wolf Guard Terminators x 10

Assault Cannon+Chain Fist

Heavy Flamer+Wolf CLaw

Wolf Claw+Storm Bolter x2

Combi-Plasma+Chain Fist

Combi-Flamer+Wolf Claw

Combi Plasma+Chain Fist

Combi-Flamer+Power Fist x2

Combi-Melta+Wolf Claw

I, the venerable Smasher of Cat, of  the Vylka Fenryka, make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Unforgiven in an honourable contest of strength and will!

I vow to complete:

HQ Logan Grimnar for 275pts.

This challenge seems like fun. Good excuse for me to start painting again.

I Bjorn Stormfang of the Vlka Fenryka make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Unforgiven in an honourable contest of strength and will!

I vow to complete 9 WG in terminator armor.

gallery_51465_7014_84992.jpg

I dantay_xv of the 6th Legionnes Astartes, The Space Wolves make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Unforgiven in an honourable contest of strength and will!

I vow to bring 1 Wolf Lord in Runic Armour on Thunderwolf (Harald Deathwolf) to the fray. This is my initial vow.

Allfather willing I shall be able to bring more brothers to this contest... Once they finish their mjod and I can start their painting.

Summary

Space wolves: Oath Makers 11;  Characters 16; Troops 29; Bonus Points 5; Total Points 66;

Welcome brothers Bjorn Stormfang and dantay_xv; Your oaths have been added to the list on the first page. dantay_xv, I shall expect a horde of WG Terminators to charge in to the fray soon!! :)

Everyone remember that you earn bonus points - 1 point for every 5 models painted (excluding independent characters) - SO they do built up the points total.

For Russ & The Rout! It's Wolftime!!

SG

Summary

Space wolves: Oath Makers 11; Characters 16; Troops 29; Bonus Points 5; Total Points 66;

Welcome brothers Bjorn Stormfang and dantay_xv; Your oaths have been added to the list on the first page. dantay_xv, I shall expect a horde of WG Terminators to charge in to the fray soon!! smile.png

Everyone remember that you earn bonus points - 1 point for every 5 models painted (excluding independent characters) - SO they do built up the points total.

SG

So for us only Wolf Guard Terminators...?

Summary

Space wolves: Oath Makers 11; Characters 16; Troops 29; Bonus Points 5; Total Points 66;

Welcome brothers Bjorn Stormfang and dantay_xv; Your oaths have been added to the list on the first page. dantay_xv, I shall expect a horde of WG Terminators to charge in to the fray soon!! smile.png

SG

So for us only Wolf Guard Terminators...?

They're the only units of TDA models that we have.

Lone wolves too, and they are characters...

Absolutely do as many Lone Wolves as possible, but they are single model units, so don't earn that bonus point for completing a pack of 5 or 10, which is what he was asking, I think.

Lone wolves too, and they are characters...

Absolutely do as many Lone Wolves as possible, but they are single model units, so don't earn that bonus point for completing a pack of 5 or 10, which is what he was asking, I think.

i was,i actually forgot about lone wolves.i was just making sure i was right when i thought only WG would earn the bonus pts

Models in TDA, Runic Armour or Artificer Armour are acceptable.

Just to clear up the confusion - 

Bonus Points:

All non-independent character models are considered for the bonus points. This is a is a contest without unit structure... so you can paint up any single relevant model. 

You gain a Bonus point for every five relevant models. So 5 lone wolves will gain you a bonus point as will five wolf guard. It is also across your total commitment so if you vow 3 wolf guard in your first oath and then another three in your second oath when you finish the second oath you will get a bonus point as yuou have a total of 6 wolf guard completed. It rewards the total number of models you paint up.

Hope that helps!

SG

I Brother Rylanor of the Vlka Fenryka, make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Unforgiven in an honourable contenst of strength and will, by completing the following:

Logun Grimnar (DIY)

Wolf Priest in Runic Armour

Welcome Brother Rylanor and congratulations to CatSmasher on your first completion. I will update the points table on the weekend! You guys are doing fine so far, keep up the momentum!

I have seen more submissions to the ETL which have some WG terminators and characters...all of those could be submitted here!

+ + + For The Rout! For Fenris! + + + 

SG

Not too sure how this goes, but here is my vow

I, Kasper Hawser of the Rout make an oth of moment to face my brothers from the Unforgiven in an honourable contest of strength and will!.

Arjac Rockfist

Wolf Guard Terminator 1 with power axe and combi melta
Wolf Guard Terminator 2 with Storm Shield and Chain Fist
Wolf Guard Terminator 3 with Storm shield and power axe
Wolf Guard Terminator 4 with double wolf claws
Wolf Guard Terminator 5 with Combi Flamer, power sword and Cyclone Missile launcher
Total points: 455

med_gallery_74211_9632_1700553.jpg

med_gallery_74211_9632_319475.jpg

med_gallery_74211_9632_1219098.jpg

More to come! Woohoo, just realised thanks to Arjac, I've completed more than half my list. Now I gotta figure out how to convert one right handed power fist and one right handed chainfist. Looks a lot of sawing and cutting coming my way. damn GW for their limited poses.

was planning on doing a bran redmaw conversion for ETL III (along with a few other things). Can i sue redmaw for this...technically his FW entry says he has 'rune' armour, not 'runic armour' (i think?) although it confers a 2+ save same as runic armour.

Not too sure how this goes, but here is my vow

I, Kasper Hawser of the Rout make an oth of moment to face my brothers from the Unforgiven in an honourable contest of strength and will!.

Arjac Rockfist 

Wolf Guard Terminator 1 with power axe and combi melta

Wolf Guard Terminator 2 with Storm Shield and Chain Fist

Wolf Guard Terminator 3 with Storm shield and power axe

Wolf Guard Terminator 4 with double wolf claws

Wolf Guard Terminator 5 with Combi Flamer, power sword and Cyclone Missile launcher

Total points: 455

More to come! Woohoo, just realised thanks to Arjac, I've completed more than half my list. Now I gotta figure out how to convert one right handed power fist and one right handed chainfist. Looks a lot of sawing and cutting coming my way. damn GW for their limited poses.

Welcome Kasper_Hawser, your entry ahs been logged. You are expected to show a "pre" image of your models before paitning but since these are available in the ETL thread you are fine. Arjac looks great. Loo forward to more.

was planning on doing a bran redmaw conversion for ETL III (along with a few other things). Can i sue redmaw for this...technically his FW entry says he has 'rune' armour, not 'runic armour' (i think?) although it confers a 2+ save same as runic armour.

Perfectly fine... consider it artificer armour....

I have completed Logan Grimnar for 2 pts, with pics in my gallery. Will try to get some more terminators soon.

Congratulations on the first completion in the realms of the Rout! 

+ + + UPDATED + + +

Space Wolves: Oath Makers 13;  Characters 19; Troops 34; Total Points 78

Total Points Completed 2

SG

Going on to an easier yet equally awesome model, it's high time I made use of the beautiful lightning claws in the Wolf Guard Termi set and come out with my very own Wolverine terminator! Decided to experiment with a few poses.

med_gallery_74211_9632_443786.jpg

hmmm, OK but something is missing....

med_gallery_74211_9632_1827969.jpg

Nah, doesn't seem right....

med_gallery_74211_9632_1627197.jpg

Now this is more like it! A combination of Wolverine combined with one of my favourite Chinese folklore martial art heroes, Wong Fey Hong. For those who like Chinese movies, you may be familiar with Jet Li's Once Upon A Time in China series of movies, which he portrayed famour martial artist Wong Fey Hong, whose signature stance is similar to above. This is going to be awesome, though I foresee packing and storing these terminators with these outstretched poses is going to make storage difficult for me in future. Pity I don't know how to magnetize, and also don't know where can get a good supply of the tiny magnets.

Archived