ETLIII - Return of the Templars!

Greggles is right. We've already got a sweet lead of 4000pts completed (3K more than the DA!)

We'll need some completions over the next few weeks to maintain our lead. We'll need the multiplier effect of multiple vows to kick in for sure.

Well, back to painting. My penitent Neophytes are almost done, and then it's over to the LRC.

ETL III sounds good.  And don't be hard on yourself.  Remember that even though you are vowing, you are still painting for your own crusade.  Don't rush a job and end up being disappointed by the end product.  Take your time and be happy to be contributing both to your own armies, and your brothers in arms!

Definitely not rushing, that's the reason I didn't finish it the first week. I'm trying to make sure the model looks every bit as good as its price tag ;)

Greggles is right. We've already got a sweet lead of 4000pts completed (3K more than the DA!)

We'll need some completions over the next few weeks to maintain our lead. We'll need the multiplier effect of multiple vows to kick in for sure.

Well, back to painting. My penitent Neophytes are almost done, and then it's over to the LRC.

I will definitely be done with my first vow by the end of next week. The LRC won't take nearly as long as the Eagle. Then I need to figure out what next. I want to paint some troops, so I think I will go with the Sternguard and Ironclad. Not sure if I should add anything else to that. It clocks in at around another 500ish points. I could go for a razorback and DP for another 100

Very Impressive, my Templar cousins, casting off the yoke of the Codex Astartes.

Next you'll be telling use that Calgar isn't your spiritual liege...

I Grav Cannoned him with my Templar Centurions and slayed Tigurius with my Emperor's Champion...

what spiritual liege?

I only know myself as a Scion of Sigismund - 1st and true Champion of the Emperor, abandoned Son of Dorn, 1st High Marshal, and Defender of the Gates of Terra and Eternal Crusader...

Very Impressive, my Templar cousins, casting off the yoke of the Codex Astartes.

Next you'll be telling use that Calgar isn't your spiritual liege...

Who let the standup comedian in here? Dude, this isn't open mike night.

Archived