Help me name my Regiment

Corbulox

http://i60.tinypic.com/sc99i0.jpg

So that's what they look like and I was thinking about something kind off ghost related (Like Gaunts Ghosts) or something Latin.

Thanks in advance

-Corbulox

If you want synonyms for ghost: spectre, phantom, spirit, wraith, shadow

So I suppose you are looking at something like 34th Tallarn Phantoms or Elysian Wraiths or 454th Cadian Spectres whatever planet yours are from.

If you want synonyms for ghost: spectre, phantom, spirit, wraith, shadow

So I suppose you are looking at something like 34th Tallarn Phantoms or Elysian Wraiths or 454th Cadian Spectres whatever planet yours are from.

i like the idea of spectre but i need to work out a planet name  

Well...it's desert camo, so something playing off of Arabia...Like 32nd Turabian Spectres.

/edit/

Mine are the Numerican 475th Mechanized Infantry Regiment, the Night Watch.  Numerica= New America.

Sigh.  Anyway, let me just condense what I was typing as I lost it.  You need a planet to validate your Guard regiment's existence, you need to  name it  and you need to figure out what kind of world it is.  You need to also determine what kind of regiment it is.   You should have those in your codex, or use the lexicanum for faster use. 

For the numerical designation, use the dice roller, the bottom left under the regular die has a blank form for custom die rolls.  I use it for my rng needs, like which Great Company from the Death Guard my Chaos Lord is from.

So using the above, I'm under the assumption your army is from Cadia because of the Cadian pattern gear.  It looks to be a standard trooper regiment, so lets try: Cadian 541st Dune Ghasts, or Corbul's Spectres.  You could mix and match it like 50th Volpone (Heavy Infantry) or come up with your own world, and use a name that fits.

Archived