Fire Raptor rules? Which set?

Morticon

Hey guys. 

So, does anyone know which Fire Raptor rules are to be used?

The rules in IA2 (2013 edition) are different from the "experimental rules" listed on FW site - that wouldnt be AS much of an issue if it wasn't for two things

1.  It doesnt have the autocannon upgrades listed (which the model comes with) and

2.  It doesnt have the chaos rules O_o 

Any help/insight welcome. 

Thanks.

Thanks Entai. 

Question though- since Chaos could have bought it, surely there should be rules for it somewhere?

Maybe allow Chaos to use the PDF rules?

It's rules are printed in the War Machines of the Adeptus Astartes book and looking there I see no option for Chaos taking it.  Then again, the book may have loyalist only stuff in it so that could explain why.

It's rules are printed in the War Machines of the Adeptus Astartes book and looking there I see no option for Chaos taking it.  Then again, the book may have loyalist only stuff in it so that could explain why.

Yessir! 

Chaos rules are only listed in the older "experimental" rules on the FW site.  Thats my prob :/  

So its either:

Option 1:   

As is in the experimental

Option 2:

As is in IA:2.v2 ( with chaos as an option)

Option 3: 

As is in IA:2 v2 (with tweaks from the experimental)

For the chaos fireraptor, the experimental rules are the only ones we can use (unless your playing among friends then whatever they agree goes).

Until they release a war machines of the chaos book, or put the rules in another imperial armour book.

Archived