My Impossible Squad

So I recently started my first army, blood angels, and I bought a tactical squad before reading the rulebook and codex.- I realize now that that was not the smartest decision. I assumed that I could configure my models any way and then pay for the points later. - Which I now- still reading through that monster of a rule book- am discovering is not the case. So... I made a 10 man squad with 

4 normal bolt gun  guys

1 missile launcher guy

1 power fist and plasma pistol guy

1 plasma gun guy

1 melta guy

1 chainsword and bolt gun guy 

1 guy with a flamer in one hand and a combo flamer in the other

So my questions are 

1. Can I field this as a 10 man squad (I'm pretty sure no- but i figured I'd ask)

2. Should I just buy another tactical squad and build a bunch of normal bolt gun guys to complete two 10 man squads?

3. Can I ever use the double flamer guy... ever he looks so cool!

Thanks,

TIC

Just off hand, you've got the beginnings of a nice dev squad in there. The bolter guys could either be a barebones unit of tacts (with the addition of another marine, maybe the melta gunner?) or could be fielded as Death company. You could even throw the power fist/plasma dude into DC, but they get very pricey very fast points wise.

The flamer/combi flamer guy is a little bit harder: it's not a legal load out per se. But I suppose that you could field him as a captain or a sternguard armed with a combi flamer and ensure that your opponent knows exactly what the model is equipped with.

But more boxes of stuff are needed :) definitely

Archived