Seeking DW group

Cpt_Reaper

So my deathwatch core book has been gathering dust for months. I don't want to sell it because I still haven't even played. Got as far as rolling a character. So I ask...no I beg of you brethren! Are there any online DW games looking for a new player? 

I've been lovingly pawing at my core Deathwatch book lately, as well as printing out page after page of character sheets - don't tell my boss I used my employers gear to do it. I'm unsure about playing though, as I've never really read the rules per se, plus I work. A LOT.

In my experience, most hardcore roleplayers don't know anything about 40k to be interested in it. And most hardcore 40k fans are too busy playing the war game to play the RPGs. At least that's how it's been whenever I've looked for players.

Thanks for the offer but due to my unreliable schedule a PBP style doesn't suit me.

Strange, I have found that PBP fits people's schedule better since you can post at any point during the day, rather than committing to a several hour block of time.

Archived