item question for sisters

Sn4k30r

I wonder, is any item that sisters can take armor with 2+ save? 

I played against a Adepta-sorotitas and he had 2+ save, eternal warrior cannones(mantle i think)

but i see codex nowhere says 2+save ? is something i missing? formation playing in 40k?

That's old codex rules. Use to be able to make a flying cannoness uber tank and run two of them.

I forgot the name of the relic but you could do external warrior for first instant death wound, reroll wounds I think there was 2+ save as well it's a while since I looked at these rules but I believe there from codex witch hunters

Thinking a little more ...

In the Witch Hunter days, the Cloak of St Aspiria gave +1 to armor saves -- so from 3+ to 2+.  Now it allows re-rolls on failed armor and invulnerable saves.

The Mantel of Ophillia gives Eternal Warrior.  The Whitch Hunters version allowed one use to ignore the final wound taken. 

Neither of these items existed in the White Dwarf Sisters of Battle codex.

In the current codex, a Canoness  may only take one Artefact so could not have both the mantle and the cloak.

So he was either using an old -- like 3rd edition old -- codex or he was cheating.  Possibily unintentionally but wrong none the less.

Archived