19, melta bombs on sarge, vexilla, 3x volkites - 350

Heavy Support Squad

7 w/ missile launchers -210

Sicarian Battle Tank -135

Sicarian Battle Tank -135

total 1500

Thoughts anyone

• 2 months later...

I think Void Commander's main benefit is that it lets you auto pass (or fail if you see fit) any Pinning or Morale tests, which, with the lack of "And They Shall Know No Fear" for Marines, is Huge.

It doesn't seem like you have any AA defence, but maybe I'm just missing something, otherwise it looks fine, even with Polux as deepstriking just one unit isn't worth it anyway in my opinion.

He does have 7 Missile Launchers in the HS squad, if he could find the room to give them AA Missiles (unless they come standard) it should do well enough no?

The two rending twin-linked six shot auto cannons on the sicarans will do fine against air power if needed.

I just wonder whether you might be better adding lascannons to one of the sicarans than buying two extra missile launcher marines. I know it is less resilient, but it gives you some ap2 s9 fire power to explode some enemy armour.

The two rending twin-linked six shot auto cannons on the sicarans will do fine against air power if needed.

I just wonder whether you might be better adding lascannons to one of the sicarans than buying two extra missile launcher marines. I know it is less resilient, but it gives you some ap2 s9 fire power to explode some enemy armour.

Good point on the Sicaran.

If they're cutting down on marines wouldn't it be better to replace the squad with something else?  130 points (if they give both Sicarans Lascannons) can still get you some more Anti-Infantry if you use Rapier Batteries.

Archived