My emperors children..it starts!

Once iv done the big things il get them Together to do a 'group shot'

I need to do the bases and weather them slightly, but that will be done when everyone is out, And I have all the stuff there to do it.

They are all in cast resin bases, the first I bought actually, and they are much better without bits falling off into my box!

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g449/ben_fabz/39F542BB-83D3-45FB-A354-0FE240D6EF2A.jpg

This is how far I have have gotten with it so far, so tonight will be finishing blacking and drybrushing, maybe even get some white in there..

My favorite thing you did with your army is how you used the Phoenix Terminators as normal Legion Terminators and then transferred their Phoenix Power Spears over to the Palatine Blades. From what I can see the transition went flawlessly.

Is it possible for you to show some close up pictures of this conversion, and maybe tell us how you did it?

Thanks.

Yeah sure, il get them out later on.. It wasn't cheap, but I love those models and thought that eidolons company would have that stuff on the Termies.

I had to chop up some arms, change the angles and a lot of fiddling to get the angles right. The hands on the spears are to big to had to change to power armour.

I have to convert a couple more for my sgts/characters so will take some pics for you during.

Archived