=][= B&C T-shirts, Hoodies and more =][=

The old pinned thread was evidently nuked, not sure why, but here are the links to the B&C swag shops. These are print on demand items. We don't produce them or ship them, Printfection and Cafepress do that. We have no control over the cost of shipping. Anything you buy here means the B&C gets a little portion to help with costs (sadly not that much).

So if you see something your like or something you might like please let us know and we can see if it is possible to add to the stores. 

The reason for 2 shops is that the Cafepress store has the old Servo-Skull logo which we know longer have the artwork for. 

http://www.printfection.com/bolterandchainsword

http://www.cafepress.com/bandcshop  *currently we don't have any women's shirts/sweatshirts in the Cafepress shop but we can add them in this week.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/574546296/performance_dry_tshirt.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

• 4 weeks later...

Instead of high-jacking the other tread, I figured I should ask here instead...

gallery_2_3712_125198.jpg

gallery_2_3712_50470.jpg

Is there any way we could request that this skull design (the patch's whole design or the icon that features in the top-left of the board standard template) be added to the CafePress or Printfection stores?

While I do like the Skull and bones logo, I by far prefer this one and would definitely get a shirt or two if it was made available; and if only CafePress allowed more flexibility, I'd have gotten one of their performance-dry shirts (truth be told I'm not a fan of the Servo Skull logo)..

Is there any way we could request that this skull design (the patch's whole design or the icon that features in the top-left of the board standard template) be added to the CafePress or Printfection stores?

While I do like the Skull and bones logo, I by far prefer this one and would definitely get a shirt or two if it was made available; and if only CafePress allowed more flexibility, I'd have gotten one of their performance-dry shirts (truth be told I'm not a fan of the Servo Skull logo)..

We're working on that.:wink:

A Chaos variant would be cool too (I'm not certain, but I thought I had seen a Chaos design somewhere) :happy.:

A Chaos variant would be cool too (I'm not certain, but I thought I had seen a Chaos design somewhere) :happy.:

Might be possible.

Be lovely - especially if there's a good UK/EU dealer...

Could also be possible, depending if one of our UK/EU based mods was willing to set up a shop and run it. 

Be lovely - especially if there's a good UK/EU dealer...

Could also be possible, depending if one of our UK/EU based mods was willing to set up a shop and run it. 

I'm honestly not too sure of many suppliers (as the ones I've dealt with in past are more wholesale, rather than individual shop fronts) - but it'd be helpful. I'll have a scout and pass on anything I find.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a heresy variant? possibly the circular heraldry, with two lightning bolts striking beneath like the Raptor Imperialis?

I think that as long as we avoid infringing upon GW/FW IP, we might be able to provide something close to what you're looking for.

• 1 month later...

Maybe. Truth is, the T-shirt stuff doesn't really help the site out. We don't set the base cost of the T's so they are pricey to start with and then if you want them shipped anywhere outside the USA it is crazy expensive (nearly the cost of the T). 

I think we might go back to doing one of T shirt runs each year like we did in ye olden days of the B&C (EZBoard days). That did better and made the shirts have a bit more meaning to them.

With these "print on demand" shops I think we have brought in $200 in 8 years, which is terrible.  Not even sure we will keep them going after this year. 

• 1 month later...

if I knew a solid 3rd party for screen printing shirts and hoodies with very reasonable prizes, especially on bulk and high interest, is there anyway to have a dialogue w/ someone on this? I'd hate for this idea to get squashed over something like cost.. maybe poll how  many ppl are actually interested in spending money and votes on a design?  quick prints don't leave a lot for profit or motivation to put the time into organizing it.. just an idea..

• 5 months later...

gallery_2_3712_125198.jpg gallery_2_3712_50470.jpg

Is there any way we could request that this skull design (the patch's whole design or the icon that features in the top-left of the board standard template) be added to the CafePress or Printfection stores? While I do like the Skull and bones logo, I by far prefer this one and would definitely get a shirt or two if it was made available; and if only CafePress allowed more flexibility, I'd have gotten one of their performance-dry shirts (truth be told I'm not a fan of the Servo Skull logo)..

Love that patch, I'm new here, do they exist still?