7th Edition FAQ is up

Terrahawk

sorry put this in wrong place before, only the Baal is listed as fast now!

Wait...what?

So we pay more for our transports and all they have is a red or black paint job?

Yep. But it's ok, because now our ML2 Libbys are now only 25pts more expensive than SM/DA ML2 Libbys, though we still get to pay ten points more for a JP...

I can't find the reference to this in the FAQ.

With Mephiston loosing his guarnteed speed boost, will Dante be a bit better now?

I think the phrase you were looking for is 'less worse.' tongue.png

Lulz, no faith in our commander bro.

Yep, Codex powers are caput. We get Biomancy, Telekinesis, Divination, Daemonology and Telepathy.

Libby upgrade to ML2 is only 25pts now.

Still INT 4, No INV Save, =(

Forever Alone

I can't find the reference to this in the FAQ.

On page 1 of the FAQ it lists the units and what type of unit it is.  Our only vehicles with the fast special rule are the Baal Predator and Land Speeder.  This is a bit of a shame because a fast transport is really really nice for us in the 7th Edition Maelstrom Missions.

99% sure that our vehicles didn't lose fast, after all we still pay the points. Wouldn't be the first time something like this happens in an FAQ (though I still wonder why they don't proofread).

But Furioso libbis being ML2 is awesome! biggrin.png

Why do you think Mephi doesn't have wings anymore? After all, it's in his unit entry. Does this mean we can't use any of our codex spells now?

FWIW, while our options are much more expensive, our Razorbacks are the same price as DA and SM Razorbacks.

Why do you think Mephi doesn't have wings anymore? After all, it's in his unit entry. Does this mean we can't use any of our codex spells now?

Yeah. Remove the Codex entry. Mephiston generates powers from the list given above.

FWIW, while our options are much more expensive, our Razorbacks are the same price as DA and SM Razorbacks.

Yeah. Remove the Codex entry. Mephiston generates powers from the list given above.

Only our HB ones, bud.   Our others are 90 points vs 75

This really makes me feel that our new codex will come very soon, axing our psychic powers like that :) Space Wolves got hit really hard as well (Orcs don't count, their codex is only weeks away).

And the daemonic summoning factory is confirmed, every horror unit can summon more horrors (or greater daemons), why did they have to go and do that.. -.-

People hoped that horrors could only roll on tzeentch powers, and daemonic powers would be reserved for heralds, to prevent endless summoning of stuff which really slows down the game and is potentially horribly broken. Doesn't now only 1 model die when they peril?

Also, Grey Knights with Coteaz could buy 1 psyker for every henchmen squad and try to get the strength D template with every one of them o_O

Archived