7th Edition FAQ is up

Terrahawk

nah, its only for possession it seems dry.png so poor.

Exactly /:

At the moment, I mostly hope that the daemon factoy will be countered so hard by biker lists or vehicle spam that nobody will bring them. Can't think of anything more boring to play against.

Well, if we are indeed the next codex after orcs, we won't have to wait long :) Also, I am sure that the people at my LGS will not mind if I still play my vehicles as fast, considering they still cost 30+ points more than their regular counterparts.

I have to wonder if this is some psychological ploy: Nerf the BA (and the SWs) so when a new Codex comes out they looks that much more powerful by comparison.

It is like selling soda. They give you the price of a medium cola, but for just 25 cents more you can have twice the cola! Sweet Jesus, What a Deal!!! They never intended to sell mediums, but they tricked you into thinking the large was such a great value.

This FAQ is our medium cola. dry.png

Vang vets still use heroic intervention smile.png

Wow i can't believe this is still in there, I have been debating painting up a squad but I feel pretty certain they will get nerfed with a new codex

is this also an oversight?

I almost want to re-paint all my assault marine helmets gold so i can use them as VV

Having three 10 man squads combat squad into 6 then Deep Strike and lock up everything in combat or blow up tanks with melta bombs

but will these models be useless when our new dex comes out?

So now Mephiston and Sanguinor can join units?

They still don't have the independent character rule so no. I got my hopes up as well.

Well that sucks. tongue.png

But even that is not as bad as losing the fast rule on our vehicles while retaining full price IMO...

I hate to say this, but I think my Blood Angels are officially retired until we get a new codex after this FAQ.

I think I'll do the same. And it's too bad really since I just managed coming back to the hobby after some time. sad.png

It says they are all characters in the faq.

If they are characters they can join a unit.

Independent characters cannot join units.

If that is the case that they cannot join a unit then none of the other characters listed on the faq can.

They are all noted as characters so all character rules apply. Same for meph and dante etc

On the topic of psychics wolves lost theres as well.

Not sure what GW is playing ats removing chapters own unique spells and individual traits.

I'm going to stand fast with the BA until the new codex comes out. Even then, at worst, I might relegate them to an Allied detachment. (Though the vehicle and BA psychic powers debuff was an unwelcome kick to the head.)

It says they are all characters in the faq.

If they are characters they can join a unit.

Independent characters cannot join units.

Characters cannot join units. Only Independent Characters can. Character is a unit type. Independent Character is a special rule. The FAQ lists type but does not show special rules, which are unchanged.

I just wanted to buy some BA stuff... i bought a Baal to play my BT army as BA when i wanted to. BUt wait WHAT? NO FAST? VEHICLES?

Really? more Points for nothing? all named nurfed, and all vehicles became nothing But vindi won ap1 Hurray! OR NOT!

if there is no FAQ assap i am afraid BA will be 100% dead....before New codex is out..... i am so sorry about saying that i believe is the worst marine codex right now..... with that FAQ they turned 5-6 years back.....

So "all friendly models with the Blood Angels Faction" means what exactly? Did our Blood Chalice just gain the ability to affect allied guard blobs?

Its cool, I played UM cause they sucked, ill stick by BA forever.

Baals still have fast, but I ran fast preds and razorbacks too so I'm upset.

Aura_enchanted that's a nice offer, but our manly tears might stain your girly dresses. ;p

And

I love all marines i was touched by BT and BA , but now really? All units overcosted, gaining nothing  not even fast,(only baal,,,,)  so many choices compare to Vanilla marines,

Vanilla marines= cheaper everything, Ironclads(instead furiosos ) thunderfires, better named characters-chapter tacticks URules, More heavy choices -hunter-centurions etc...fast same Stormtalons and they can have even more troop choices with bikes, better beasts heroes with items,

BA= all extra points ++ for nothing to gain, no more BA psychics, lower slots on all entries, LOST FAST (Kick in @$#)  no relics wargears.....

Give me a reason continue playing not a 5th edition codex but with those FAQ a 4th edition or 3rd compare to 7th other codexes..... except waiting 3-4 months till they get a codex.... Guys really if was a Full BA player i would definetely go with vanilla till new dex is out....

Archived