7th Edition FAQ is up

Terrahawk

Theres alot of talk that GW did some copy and paste errors. Grey knights got whirlwinds and vindicators. Hopefully we get our pimped rides back.

Orks can only use daemonolgy now so well likely get new powers if they do in there new codex. Its called Marketing lol.

I would be really surprised if we really lost the Lucifer engines, because the Baal has them. Nothing new here, just your typical GW oversight/typo. Hopefully this get fixed before our new 'dex. Wouldn't count on it though. I also kind of saw the psychic power change coming, since my other army the DAs went through it with their 6th Ed dex. A shame though, since army specific powers bring a lot of flavour.

But yay for Furioso Libbies being LV2! smile.png

Hey guys, 

if we can get a mail from Black Library and maybe a template email we can all write in individually -may push them to make a call on it.

So will my furiosos benefit? I'm actually confused, not troll

Benefit from what buddy?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/50156868.jpg

*headdesk* - I might try a Dante based deep-strike list, but I'm not liking these changes too much. That, or my Librarian-spam list. GW giveth a points break on mastery level upgrades, but taketh away all the nice toys...

Don't forget your tags!

One thing, I know there hasn't been a change to our characters/ICs... but did anybody see characters CAN be joined by ICs?  Correct me here, but the new IC rule is they can't join monsterous creatures (good bye Ovessa), no mention of characters.  Still have to deliver Mephiston now via storm raven or other transport, but pairing him with an allied IC on the board or starting in a raven with another BA IC might be good?  A lot of options at least.

One thing, I know there hasn't been a change to our characters/ICs... but did anybody see characters CAN be joined by ICs?  Correct me here, but the new IC rule is they can't join monsterous creatures (good bye Ovessa), no mention of characters.  Still have to deliver Mephiston now via storm raven or other transport, but pairing him with an allied IC on the board or starting in a raven with another BA IC might be good?  A lot of options at least.

Yea, I read about a unit consisting of Mephiston, joined by Corbullo, Coteaz and Draigo.  Corbs tanks the small arms fire, Draigo tanks the bigger stuff.  And since they all have different toughnesses, you can use Mephiston's T6 wound shenanigans.

Yea, I read about a unit consisting of Mephiston, joined by Corbullo, Coteaz and Draigo.  Corbs tanks the small arms fire, Draigo tanks the bigger stuff.  And since they all have different toughnesses, you can use Mephiston's T6 wound shenanigans.

Filth!

Yeesh - Im CONVINCED that "fast"-up is a cut/paste error.  We cant be expected to pay more for nothing O_O 

Perhaps sir you've never heard of "Veterans of the Long war" from Codex Chaos Space Marines, and it's Black Legion supplement?

Well, looks like I am going to be ignoring this edition for a bit. I am the only one in my gaming group who has this rule book so far and I am not likely to pull it out. And my local GW store sucks so bad I drive an extra half hour to get to a local game store called Games Plus for my minis and supplies. Worth the extra time and gas to avoid that GWS. No Imperial Knights can be used there, the guy doesn't know how to paint or understand most armies and do not get me started on the tournament rules they use. Nothing like buying a shiney new $140 unit and not being able to use it. Damn I miss the Chicago Battle Bunker.

Hey guys,

if we can get a mail from Black Library and maybe a template email we can all write in individually -may push them to make a call on it.

Benefit from what buddy?

Template is a good idea, its worked before.

I was wonderkng if the new wording allowed Furiosos to benefit from the Bloood Chalice rules?

Hey guys,

Benefit from what buddy?

Template is a good idea, its worked before.

I was wonderkng if the new wording allowed Furiosos to benefit from the Bloood Chalice rules?

All dreads have been able to gain FC from Blood Chalice in 5th and 6th edition.  No change in 7th.  FNP would have no effect on a dread as they don't take wounds.

One thing, I know there hasn't been a change to our characters/ICs... but did anybody see characters CAN be joined by ICs? Correct me here, but the new IC rule is they can't join monsterous creatures (good bye Ovessa), no mention of characters. Still have to deliver Mephiston now via storm raven or other transport, but pairing him with an allied IC on the board or starting in a raven with another BA IC might be good? A lot of options at least.

Yea, I read about a unit consisting of Mephiston, joined by Corbullo, Coteaz and Draigo. Corbs tanks the small arms fire, Draigo tanks the bigger stuff. And since they all have different toughnesses, you can use Mephiston's T6 wound shenanigans.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the new rules say ICs can join other ICs but no mention of just characters, so wouldn't the fact that mephy is not an IC take precedence i.e. he can't join anything, ICs or no ICs? I do hope I'm wrong here :)

One thing, I know there hasn't been a change to our characters/ICs... but did anybody see characters CAN be joined by ICs? Correct me here, but the new IC rule is they can't join monsterous creatures (good bye Ovessa), no mention of characters. Still have to deliver Mephiston now via storm raven or other transport, but pairing him with an allied IC on the board or starting in a raven with another BA IC might be good? A lot of options at least.

Yea, I read about a unit consisting of Mephiston, joined by Corbullo, Coteaz and Draigo. Corbs tanks the small arms fire, Draigo tanks the bigger stuff. And since they all have different toughnesses, you can use Mephiston's T6 wound shenanigans.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the new rules say ICs can join other ICs but no mention of just characters, so wouldn't the fact that mephy is not an IC take precedence i.e. he can't join anything, ICs or no ICs? I do hope I'm wrong here smile.png

I have to check, but I'm pretty sure they just closed the monstrous creature loophole (killed the riptide/buffmander), but there is no longer a rule saying that ICs can join units of one.

Archived