=][= Brother Argos is stepping down =][=

thade

Due to health concerns, our mighty patriarch Brother Argos is stepping down from his longtime position as the beating heart of the B&C. Stop by and see his farewell here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/291852-stepping-down/

and also, please consider donating to the B&C so it can continue running and being a place we can all hang out. :) (If you hit the homepage, you'll see the Donation progress bar there; consider throwing a dollar or two into the mix if you can!)

<3

We're almost there, folks. :) Even just $1 can help keep the B&C on the Internet for another year so we can stay calm burn heretics and carry on (burning heretics). <3 Please consider a small contribution.

Also, stop by that thread and bid farewell to Brother Argos. :) Without him, you wouldn't be reading this sentence right now, commiserating over those non-extant new Sisters plastics we all so rightly deserve.

This is all I know:

For those who wanted a subscription process for donation, we are working towards that goal and will make sure everyone is notified when it is done.

The moment he knows is some moments before the moment I knows. Once I knows, I will make certain that you all knows.

Wait. Did Thade just-

Noez.

Archived