2500pts Imperial Fists 1st Company (unsure on the RoW)

Slips

As of the writing of this list, I may opt to not use a RoW, since Betrayal states that they are optional.

Also do note that this is my first 30k list, if you're going to rip me a new one, be gentle msn-wink.gif

HQ:

- Sigismund : 230pts

Elites:

- Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought : Twin-Linked Lascannons 185pts

- Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought : Twin-Linked Autocannons 165pts

- Legion Terminator Squad (10) : Vigil Pattern Storm Shield, Power Fist x3, Reaper Auto Cannon x2, Chain Fist, Thunderhammer(?), Teleportation Transponder 415pts

Troops:

- Templar Brethren (9) : Thunderhammer, Melta Bombs, Vexilla, Nuncio-Vox, Combat Shields x7, Rhino 400pts

- Templar Brethren (10) : Solarite Power Gauntlet, Melta Bombs, Vexilla, Nuncio-Vox, Rhino 390pts

Heavy Support :

- Legion Sicarian Battle Tank : Armored Ceramite, Lascannons 195pts

LoW:

-Legion Falchion Super-Heavy Tank Destroyer : Space Marine Crew 520pts

Total : 2500 points.

First, some points of contention. This list will have ~ 30 non vehicle bodies on the table at 2500 points, if anything I might trade out the 10 man Templars for Standard Tacs or Vet Tacs for more bodies, but I wanted to theme this around Siggy and his boys while giving them sufficient support so that they don't get annihilated by vehicles.

The LoW is a big "I DUNNO" for me, since at ~2500 you're more likely to see a Primarch or other LoW so I felt like I HAD to take one, but thought Dorn would be out of place maybe? Upside is it will provide a big target for enemy armor and the like, potentially letting my troops "sneak" in an clean house.

As you can see the Termies have a TP Transponder. Now I'm still on the fence on Cataphractii or not, but the main idea is to get them in to the thick of things and wipe out armor, other terminators and the like. Might need some refining on their equipment. If anything I'd replace the TH for 2 more PFs

The Contemptors will also serve as anti-Vehicle/Flyer or transport poppers. Thanks to the new 7th Ed rules I think they stand a better chance at surviving long enough to accomplish this goal. The reason I got las and ACannons is because thats what I've got modeled and I'm not keen on buying MORE contemptors...although it is very tempting.

The big dilemma I had with my Templars was what Vehicle to shove them in. At this points level I'm more likely to run into lots of anti-armor, making Rhinos Origami Piggy Banks, but didn't think I could justify a Spartan/Phobos.

The 9 man is going to be the squad Sigismund rolls with, which is why I gave them Combat Shields since they're Likely to go against Command Squads or other Equally Beefy units and let Sigismund wreck IC's. I'm open to suggestions on cutting the second squad for TACs and maybe shaving off a Templar, make it an 8 man and give them an Apothecary? But which Elite slot would I liberate at that point.

Since the TH and Sol Glove were the same cost, I decided to give one to either, since the Former is Concussive and the Latter AP1.

The main premise behind this list being "The Elite Few that Kick ass, Take names and Chew Bubble gum!"

Either way, this is what I came up with, late at night (early morning? is that sunlight?) while waiting for my copy of Extermination to arrive.

Any C&C welcome and greatly appreciated!

Archived