sob and the 6th edition overhaul and you

With the fact that gw seems bent on making all the rulebooks 6th edition hardbacks. Do you think the sob will move to hardcopy? If this does happen would you buy it over the digital? My final question is do you think your army needs a new codex sooner than the others, or can you wait?

I'm actually pretty happy with the Sisters book at the moment. :) I keep all my books on digital these days anyway since it means I can carry a 1k point army and my rules on my bike without worrying. :)

Would I like a new codex with shiny new toys? Of course. I'd also like a thousand pounds to spend on them. So maybe my lack of enthusiasm for new releases is grounded in my lack of ability to acquire them. ^^;

I'm actually pretty happy with the Sisters book at the moment. :) I keep all my books on digital these days anyway since it means I can carry a 1k point army and my rules on my bike without worrying. :)

Would I like a new codex with shiny new toys? Of course. I'd also like a thousand pounds to spend on them. So maybe my lack of enthusiasm for new releases is grounded in my lack of ability to acquire them. ^^;

lol tru tru

Other than a few little things I wish were different in our current codex, I actually like it. I would also like a new codex with new units and other goodies, but personally I am alright with what we have at the moment. As long as we do get an update with new things at some point that is.

So basically I am okay as long as something is coming at some point in the future. :)

We're the only army that might get cheaper if new plastics are reased. It's what, about $80 for a squad of ten women new?

Archived