Blood Angels vs Tyranids *NEED HELP*

Demonboylaw

Congrats!!!

Now your buddy will go to a nid forum and trim his list as well smile.png

Did you use furioso dreads with blood talons?...Feels like for the furioso the frag cannon is a much better option, while the talons sit better with the DC dread.

Thanks. He said he would ask on the forum and look up tactics as well. Unfortunately, I didnt use the furioso dread, because I don't have it yet, but I guess I could proxy it with a helbrute.

Congrats also. How did it go? Were there any units you still had trouble with? What were the army lists?

I think the only units that I really had trouble with were the exocrines and the termagants. He got rid of all of his hormagaunts, but he still had most of his other stuff. Luckily I rolled doubles when rolling for psychic powers so I picked Iron Arm and that went off every turn Mephiston was on the board. The exocrines were able to kill my terminator squad, my assault squad and my tactical squad throughout the 6 turns, so he did alot of damage. The issue with the termagants was just all of the shots they had so they assisted with killing alot of my squads. Otherwise it was a fun match (not easy, but fun). Again thanks for your advice.

Archived