Contemptor load outs

Kecyre

Dual CCW with Dual Grav.

I can see on paper how it's good against vehicles no doubt, but how fares the Grav against Infantry ? I have trouble picturing its efficiency :/

its not going to kill them much but, unless they have MtC, they'll be slowed down for a bit.

Okay so it's going to be annoying for them, right thanks ! A single CCW with Grav seems like an interesting idea biggrin.png It's true that even if they're not dead, it'll be annoying for them smile.png

It is getting better with Imperial Army getting more games in and against 40k non meq lists they're even better. The movement limitation and dangerous terrain are ace and and the way transports work really cut down fast lists.

I like to put mine in pods, which admittedly is expensive and is better run with Normal dreads imho though

It is getting better with Imperial Army getting more games in and against 40k non meq lists they're even better. The movement limitation and dangerous terrain are ace and and the way transports work really cut down fast lists.

I like to put mine in pods, which admittedly is expensive and is better run with Normal dreads imho though

I can totally see how a double Grav Fist Dread in a Pod would work wonderfully :D Mine are probably going to run on foot, so I wanted to have at least one 24" weapon, but the Grav Fist definitely seems interesting :D

I have a question guys: the model on FW site for CDs that is labelled "cyclone missile launcher" is actualy a havoc launcher, right? If so, does that mean if you equip your dread with it, you can basically fire all your weapons together as normal, or will you need to choose which ones and etc, due to them being heavy and stuff? Is there any limit to how many weapons you can fire from a dread (say if i had a Dread with two kheres and a havoc launcher)? Cheers!

It is a Cyclone Missile Launcher in the 40K ruleset, but it is a generic missile launcher which may be used to represent a Havoc Missile Launcher in 30k rules. The rules for firing weapons with vehicles and walkers come from the 7th edition rulebook; as all vehicles are relentless, unless otherwise stated, a vehicle may move and fire all weapons. There are exceptions; some which require you not to move, such as the Heavy Conversion Beamer. However, unless otherwise stated, walkers can move and fire with all weapons.

Archived