Blood Angels and Battlescribe

tsijben

It's good for things to be updated, but there are still errors? 10 Plasma incinerators cost 153 Pts? 168 if you look at Deathwatch.

I get that these guys aren't being paid to do this, and I am grateful that people give up their time to do this but these errors are a little silly

Uhm not sure where you get the numbers from?

5 Hellblaster cost 168p in v29 for us as well (not 10 btw)

168 points shows as the cost for the guns and not the hellblasters themselves. That's in the deathwatch side of things and I've just made up a ten man quad in my blood angels as well, and somehow 10 plasma incinerators (again, just the guns) are showing at the cost of 153 points. That doesn't even divide by ten, so there's something wrong there
No, it shows 168p for the whole unit at 5 models which is correct. You sure you have the v29 file?

Edit: here the proof

30LmnUD.png

A couple of points:

1. 168 points isn’t correct 5x18 = 90 (the marines) 5x15 (the guns) = 75.

90 + 75 = 165 so the total points are wrong

2. Yes I’m using the updated v29 file for BA and v16 for deathwatch

3. I’m talking about units of 10, not 5, and here is my proof

lv0m4QH.png

WUjKexs.png

Edited by Toomanyprojects

Anyone know how to get Forgeworld in BS right now? I got nothing showing up for me at all.

For some reason, Marine stuff is found in the separate catalogue. You need to open Imperium - FW Adeptus Astartes as a sub part to your BA Detachment (the same way you'd create an Imperial Soup list).

Note that it will complain when you try to add a relic unit but just ignore that error.

Well that's one hell of a breaking commit.

Just a tip - if you have access to the 'quickview' feature (I think it might be paid version only), you can still preview your old lists with all of their correct wargear (and save as a text / html file for reference). This is desktop, btw - I've no real experience with the mobile app.