The Final Week - The BA End Game!

Jolemai

The standings so far

In short, we're just keeping the Space Wolves on the bottom spot.

The ETL is all about completions and we can still finish in the top half by finishing off our pledges. We have 34 active vows but, can we find the time to finish them?

Should also point out that if you do finish one and opt to make another vow, then be sure to finish it otherwise your entire entry will be void!

I realise it's hard. I realise there's no real motivation right now and I realise that real life can and does interfere far too much, but our pride is at stake.

All the best for your completions smile.png

Quick question since I am almost done with my vow, I have a razorback I took before pics of that was just primed before the paint challenge, but as I did not expect to need it I did not include it in my vow. I ended up needing it last week so it got mostly painted last Friday. Since everything happened in the vow period would it be legal to vow?

The standings so far

The ETL is all about completions and we can still finish in the top half by finishing off our pledges. We have 34 active vows but, can we find the time to finish them?

Should also point out that if you do finish one and opt to make another vow, then be sure to finish it otherwise your entire entry will be void!

I realise it's hard. I realise there's no real motivation right now and I realise that real life can and does interfere far too much, but our pride is at stake.

Good luck to you as well brother! Even though I only made a very small vow, without the ETL I would never finish them this summer. So the ETL really helps to get motivated!

The standings so far

Good luck to you as well brother! Even though I only made a very small vow, without the ETL I would never finish them this summer. So the ETL really helps to get motivated!

Cheers smile.png Since returning from holiday I've been able to find the time to crack on with my vow. However, I took the starting picture on my phone and it has since died :/

I'll have mine ready to my group's battle standard in the next few days (and hence complete my vow), but I might wait a tad longer and do some detail work before posting them up smile.png

Archived