Tribute Minis for Chaos ETL III

Kilofix

Sorry for the delay - building dead Marines.

Just dead Black Templars would be fine so long as you posted it in their forum. All that ragezeal would be hilarity on a scale to birth Chaos god number five. laugh.png

They do love it when you post dead Brothers.

No use in posting live ones...

Try convincing forte there is no "use" in live ones. msn-wink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Going to mail all the Tribute Minis shortly. If you would like yours and haven't yet provided me with a mailing address, please do so.

16170019325_3bd2e197e9_b.jpg

16170019085_088a87116a_b.jpg

Yes, I stole that background.

The charcoal style looks good, while the full color one somehow ended up looking like the world's greatest popup book ever.

I love Pop Up Books!

Here we are at the mall!

15566294123_8e10d879f3_b.jpg

Here's the sepia version:

15566294143_84b9c22703_b.jpg

Will ship around the 16th weekend when I get home.

• 1 month later...

I've mailed the following minis out a couple weeks ago. May take a while to get to you though because it was standard mail / weather in he US, etc.:

Uprising (remailed)

Forte

Chaeron

Fasha

Steve Shields

Ben

Dark Apostle

Thamier

I'm otherwise still holding the following:

Augustus

MyDaemon

Capitano

Daemonclaw

Slave

So those above, if you want your minis, do send me an address. Thanks!

What kind of self respecting government run mail service doesn't smush your packages, deliver them a month late and allow total strangers to collect them?

:P

What kind of self respecting government run mail service doesn't smush your packages, deliver them a month late and allow total strangers to collect them?

:P

One that sold the postal system.

Not to be narcissistic, but it would mean a lot to me, if it's not too much trouble, once you receive the mini, if you could take a pic of it amongst some of the rest of your army.

Thanks!

Cap / Augustus - I'll get your out as soon as I dig myself out of the snow. A third of my front door is currently buried lol.

Not to be narcissistic, but it would mean a lot to me, if it's not too much trouble, once you receive the mini, if you could take a pic of it amongst some of the rest of your army.

Thanks!

Cap / Augustus - I'll get your out as soon as I dig myself out of the snow. A third of my front door is currently buried lol.

Don't worry, I making mine a diorama, once it gets here :/

I am reliably informed that it has been received safely - hopefully will pick it up tomorrow night. 

There will be a glut of photos - and will be pride of place when I do my whole Legion photo in a couple of weeks. A fitting place for someone of his stature!

Thanks!

I most definitely will, buddy. Also, that snow is just extra protection on your anti-zombie bunker, no?

Thanks!

I most definitely will, buddy. Also, that snow is just extra protection on your anti-zombie bunker, no?
I dunno, Zombies submerged in snow are pretty sneaky.

16110615794_aeae859a23_o_d.jpg

Mine arrived sometime last week and he looks even better in person than in the pop up book.  I cannot wait to send him barreling across the table.  I myself also only just arrived back home yesterday and am buried under a mountain of work that I am trying not to look at right now as it is really depressing to think how my next week will go.  A picture will be on the way eventually, I just need to schedule time to drag all that Chaos out for a photo and schedule more time to put it away lest the xenos psyker kitten claims them for his own army and models go missing.  Thank you again, this guy is glorious!

I've opened it up and he's a beauty - thank you once again Kilofix - so here's the first of the glut I promised... My boards haven't arrived yet, so I haven't got out the entire Legion, but I thought an honour guard of his fellow commanders and Terminator retinues would only be appropriate to show him off:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/LegionTerminators_zpsgx65qfs7.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/CloseLegionTerm_zpsnzdbzni6.jpg

Archived