What are we waiting for?

For a premium tv series based on the HH

500 episodes all an hour each with no censoring and the full grimdarkness that has ever been on offer.

Nay. I prefer the madness in my head, to the possibility of some actor / director ruining my mental images permanently.

Imagination is far better.  

Not a figure, but for the Black Library to actually begin the assault on Terra,

Why are people in such a hurry to rush to the end? It's a civil war that lasts ten years. And frankly it's far more interesting than anything coming out of the stagnant 40k timeline. That's basically where this would go if Black Library jumped to the endgame now. Pull up a chair, get comfy, and watch the galaxy burn!

For a premium tv series based on the HH

500 episodes all an hour each with no censoring and the full grimdarkness that has ever been on offer.

Nay. I prefer the madness in my head, to the possibility of some actor / director ruining my mental images permanently.

Imagination is far better.

I want anime not people fool!

I know the madness is better but no one can stay longer than 5mins in your head other than you ;)

Morlocks are veterans and while those gathered at Isstvan were mostly in Gorgon Terminator Armour, there are plenty of cases where they wear power armour and possibly artificer armour. (ref : Angel Exterminatus)

Angel Exterminatus is wrong in that regard. The Morlocks were the Terminator Elite of Clan Avernii. They all wore Terminator Armour. They were almost entirely wiped out at Isstvan V. The only reason a Morlock may be wearing Power Armour is if his Terminator Armour was irreversibly damaged at the Massacre and he salvaged a working suit of Power Armour from a dead marine.

Anime and 30k?

Heresy. Thou hast been poisoned, sir.

While I'm not a huge fan of anime, I have to admit 30k would lend itself very well to that style. They are both over the top, dramatic, and anime can be pretty brutal.

Or we can wait for science to create a machine that translates the electrical signals in our brain that creates dreams into something watchable on TV so we can harness Heathens' imagination.

Anime and 30k?

Heresy. Thou hast been poisoned, sir.

While I'm not a huge fan of anime, I have to admit 30k would lend itself very well to that style. They are both over the top, dramatic, and anime can be pretty brutal.

Or we can wait for science to create a machine that translates the electrical signals in our brain that creates dreams into something watchable on TV so we can harness Heathens' imagination.

Heathens' shall become the new Magnus mwahahahahahahahahahaha. Strap him in and harness his imagination for the good of humanity. At least... That's the plan, let's hope he doesn't ruin the plan with his imagination Magnus style

Not a figure, but for the Black Library to actually begin the assault on Terra,

Why are people in such a hurry to rush to the end? It's a civil war that lasts ten years. And frankly it's far more interesting than anything coming out of the stagnant 40k timeline. That's basically where this would go if Black Library jumped to the endgame now. Pull up a chair, get comfy, and watch the galaxy burn!

Perhaps because I've just reread the entire series from the beginning, and it felt to have a lot of momentum in the first books, and that momentum seems to have gone as the series continues.

I will always argue for my anime and my scotch

And I will always fight against such an idea, all the way to the bitter end. To the death it is, sir.

Heh. I don't think the world could handle that. :P  I can barely handle the viciousness in my own soul as is.

I will always argue for my anime and my scotch

And I will always fight against such an idea, all the way to the bitter end. To the death it is, sir.

Heh. I don't think the world could handle that. :P I can barely handle the viciousness in my own soul as is.

I challenge the to a philisophical debate in front of a over the top fireplace with scotch cigars and fuzzy slippers.

If that does not suffice your newly modified Phobos bolter with phosphex rounds will be under your recliner

In the mean time relax and enjoy our complimentary soundtrack of orbital bombardments targeting hostels and hippy communes

Heh. I don't think the world could handle that. :P I can barely handle the viciousness in my own soul as is.

Shoot if that ever happened I'd be like "So long world!" and just sit in my own imagination. My biggest problem is that I think in pictures so it is really difficult for me to write. But since I can't draw, I can't let them out in a proper manner. But with that machine? I'd never have to leave the house except to work.

I am personally looking forward to the sculpts for the Phalanx warders and the Templar Brethren, given the IH/EC sculpts respectively there is a ton of potential for some cool minis. Also wondering who Sigismund will be fighting/paired with.

Shoot if that ever happened I'd be like "So long world!" and just sit in my own imagination. My biggest problem is that I think in pictures so it is really difficult for me to write. But since I can't draw, I can't let them out in a proper manner. But with that machine? I'd never have to leave the house except to work.

I think in scenes, so I can relate. I also suck at drawing, but at least there's modelling!

This is my same issue as well can't even get my ideas into model form damn hands can't sculpt

I think in concepts, abstract, rather than linguistically or visually. Unless it's a machine that can create images from that, it's next to useless for me.

Course, if it can . . . You can strap me to the life support unit right next to ya, where we can exist universes apart.

I'd like to see al the various special characters get unique models, even if their FW created. Though that is probably not gonna happen

Right now, the only guaranteed models are the shared characters. But like you, I hold hope FW will go ahead and make all of them.

Ever want to stand naked in the middle of the Warp with a lighthouse brighter than the Astronomican that says "Please ravage my soul"?  The Heathens' channel.

Sanguinius and Curze.  All that is hope.  All that is despair.

I really want to see the Prospero book, so sad it's been pushed back (but I'd rather have Alan and co write a good book that works with the new psychic system than write something without having the chance to test and revise before publishing).

Dying to see what Forgeworld write for the Sons background, really want to see what the new units are for them. Hoping for Scarab Occult (would love to see these as the terminator version of something like the seer council) and Hidden Ones in some form as well as rules for Magnus and the Legion, would love to see something cool done with the cults too. Maybe something like individual Thousand Sons librarians only being able to draw from one discipline but getting some small bonus?

My idea for the legion was just give them one extra rule '....And Also A Wizard' which gives a unit Brotherhood of Sorcerers in some form, for example 'Legion Assault Squad....And Also A Wizard', or 'Legion Glaive Super-Heavy Special Weapons Tank...And Also A Wizard'.There, jobs "done".

So...pretty much everything Thousand Sons related...

Archived