Forgeworld for Militarium Tempestus?

shandwen

I think the only way is to bring an Allied Detachment - the cheapest of which would be:

Elysians from IA:4 with Solomon Lok (HQ) + Veteran Squad (Troop), which is 10 pts cheaper than;

Codex:AM/IG with Command Squad (HQ) + Veteran Squad (Troop)

I think the only way is to bring an Allied Detachment - the cheapest of which would be:

Elysians from IA:4 with Solomon Lok (HQ) + Veteran Squad (Troop), which is 10 pts cheaper than;

Codex:AM/IG with Command Squad (HQ) + Veteran Squad (Troop)

Not sure what the wording is in the FW books for what armies can use what models, but one Inquisitor could be an entire detachment.

All the FW stuff lists which codexes it can be used with, and what FOC slot....unfortunately, all that was written before C:MT was released.  Therefore, NOTHING from FW can be used in a stormtrooper detachment.  It all requires you to take an ally and then insert the FW item into that allied detachment.  I would expect a lot of imperial navy stuff, perhaps some IG stuff (not tanks, but salamanders -what happened to those?-, tauros, sabres. etc)

I'm really kinda pissed that they can't have chimeras...those are the stanard imperial transport, for :cuss's sake!  

All the FW stuff lists which codexes it can be used with, and what FOC slot....unfortunately, all that was written before C:MT was released.  Therefore, NOTHING from FW can be used in a stormtrooper detachment.  It all requires you to take an ally and then insert the FW item into that allied detachment.  I would expect a lot of imperial navy stuff, perhaps some IG stuff (not tanks, but salamanders -what happened to those?-, tauros, sabres. etc)

I'm really kinda pissed that they can't have chimeras...those are the stanard imperial transport, for :cuss's sake!  

I feel you about chimeras not being in C:MT ... just makes no sense to me, especially when they're an option for elite choice Scions in the AM codex. And I'm even more upset now that I've realized that Codex: Inquisition Chimerae do not have the command vehicle special rule, so stealing warband chimeras loses a lot of its savour.

Archived