the alternate era of man

fox2013

Quick thing i forgot to explain. the diablo is not a chaos god.....yet. He's gathering followers and believers to increase his power and influence, which is why he freed the psykers of the imperial knights, and has them raid all sorts of ships, keeping their geneseed pure. this has allowed him to gather billions of followers. i'll drop the stats on him right now.

NAME: DIABLO

TITLES: WARPDEALER, THE DARK MERCHANT, THE LORD OF DEALS, FREEDOM MASTER, SOUL COLLECTOR

RACE:  WARP BEING - SEMI MAJOR CHAOS GOD

SACRED NUMBER: 4

DEPICTIONS: a large 4 horned naga, with 4 wings on his back. having 4 arms, and wielding something in each. another is a tall purple eldar with green eyes, wearing a merchants robe, and carrying a sack on his back.

GREATER DEAMONS - the liberators -  tall serpentine beings. he has 440

LESSER DEAMONS - seekers - little goblin like creatures, he has hundreds.

DEAMON PRINCES - 3 so far.

SERVANTS -  the dark templars, rouge psykers, heretics, other chaos warbands, pirates.

RIVALS - the other chaos gods, though mostly malal, due to betrayal.

those were the important things that happened before the attack at Terra, now i'll focus on solidus and his battle with DIABLO

SOLIDUS RETURNS

It was once again time for the sea of tears, everything was the same until the sea started bubbling. The sea parted, the black on the left and white on the right. In the center stood a man long revered by the sons of malice, for it was their father the "soldier of sorrow". Everywhere all who carry the geneseed of the sons, went to their homeworld, to witness solidus's return. He looked upon them and spoke.

Solidus: I have returned my sons, and we must prepare for war. I have received a mission from malal, we must seal away the warp dealer and my sword is the key.

Sons of malice: yes solidus

The warriors of the legion and their descendants armed themselves, mobilizing their fleets, prepping their engines of war, rituals were performed and the doomed ones were armored and ready. When they finished, solidus gave the signal and with that they went to war.

BATTLE OF LEGENDS: SOLIDUS VS THE WARP DEALER PT 1

Solidus and his army came to the gates of the eye of terror, solidus walks forward, pulls out judgment and stabs t into the ground. He then speaks.

Solidus: BY THE ANCIENT OATH SEALED IN BLOOD AND BY THE WINDS OF VENGANCE I CHALLENGE YOU! EL DIABLO DAGON!.

A loud screeching was heard from the eye, then a large clawed hand came out, followed by the rest of the body. The beast had four purple wings, a long spiked tail, two large claw hands, wears a chained bottom robe, scars littered its body, you could feel the rage in the air. The beast look toward solidus and spoke.

???: YOU DARE SPEAK MY NAME MORTAL OF MALAL?

Solidus: we have come to seal away for good.( pulls judgment from the ground and charges)

Solidus: FOR MALAL! AND BRITTANIA!

SONS: CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Diablo unleashes a terrible roar and from the eye comes hordes of dark Templars, chaos knights, and soul stealers.

Diablo: ATTTAAAAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time slowed down as the two armies clashed, solidus impaled a soul stealer in its core and rushes forward. Brutus, and the sons of sorrow follow after him, hacking and slashing so a path will be cleared for solidus to diablo. Diablo hurled balls of warp energy at the sons of malice, killing hundreds with each strike. Solidus kept cutting his way to sauron and when he got close enough, he fired a blast of warp energy from the blade which caused sauron pain when it hit. Sauron howled in rage and fired warp lightening at solidus, who blocked it with his sword. When diablo had stopped, solidus ran forward and leaped at diablo causing him to stab Diablo in the hand. Diablo swatted solidus off his hand like a fly, however solidus rolled to safety and attacked, again and again trying to pierce diablo chest. He finally grabbed solidus and smashed him into the ground.

Diablo: HAHAAHAHAHAH! YOU CHALLENGED ME AND YOU....FAIL!( he laughed as he smashed solidus into the crater )

(IN SOLIDUS'S MIND)

Solidus: how am I going to win, his power is strong and his wisdom is great.

MALAL: tell me solidus, why do you serve me?

Solidus: you protected my family and helped me avenge them, and seek justice for the innocent.

MALAL: they have been avenged, so why do "you" still serve me?

Solidus: because vengeance and justice are balancers for this universe and I am willing to fight and die to protect the innocent.

MALAL: it is time I have words with my brother, i'll need to borrow your body though.

Solidus: as you command.

( REAL WORLD)

Solidus's body starts glowing with malice and the doomed ones start glowing as well until at once, all the doomed ones died and their power went into solidus, who got back up and spoke in another voice.

"Solidus": hello again brother.

BATTLE OF LEGENDS : SOLDIUS VS THE WARP DEALER PT 2

Diablo stares at the possessed form of solidus and laughed.

DIABLO: so my "dear" brother finally shows himself to me, and even then he picks a flesh bag to speak to me. How insulting!

MALAL: brother, you have killed many innocents in your time and have corrupted thousands more. I can't stand by and let you continue this.

Malal points judgment to the sky and fills it with his power, breaking the seal on it and releasing the binding symbol. The two locked eye with eachother, cold black eyes staring into fiery white. With a yell the two charged at eachother, their blades clashed into a shower of sparks. A signal was given and the sons of malice and the forces of Britannia charged the forces of diablo in climatic final battle.

Malal hacked and slashed at diablo but was blocked at every turn, so was it when he attacked and malal deflected. It was clear they were evenly matched and would be locked into a stalemate if it weren't for the arrival of the crimson dragons. They opened fire upon the warp dealer's army and slowly pushed them back. Morpheus himself, joined the battle at malal's side.

Kwylo: I know you possess him malal, I ask that you please protect him and his sons.

Malal: I always have.

With that they charged the warp dealer, Morpheus fire warp lightening at Diablo while malal slashed with his sword. He was slowly being pushed back until he smacked Morpheus back with his tail, and slammed malal into the ground.

DIABLO: YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME BROTHER! I WILL WIN THIS FIGHT AND DESTROY ALL!

Deep in the crater, solidus was again speaking with malal.

(IN SOLIDUS'S MIND)

Solidus: my lord, there must be a way to stop him. He is already affecting the material world.

Malal: there is one way but you would not survive the process.

Solidus: tell me.

(WITH DIABLO)

Diablo: hahahahaahah. run you weaklings, run and die or fight and die for it is no different to me. You will all - huh?

Diablo looked back at the crater he left malal in and saw solidus rising out of it. He still wielded the released form of judgment.

DIABLO: whats this? you come to die? well then i'll OBLIGE! (sauron yelled as he ran towards solidus)

Solidus: (runs towards sauron) you who destroyed countless lives because of madness, will taste my steel.

Solidus began chanting in his native language while still running towards sauron.

This spell blasted sauron and began splitting his shadows apart, causing sauron to shrink. Sauron howled out in agony and slowly began to be pulled back into the warp.

Sauron howled in rage and plunged his claws into solidus's chest, causing solidus's spell to waiver enough to allow his essence to escape.

The force of the attacks, caused an explosion of warp energy and scorched the area around them. When the smoke cleared, only solidus remained. Morpheus, the dragons, and the remaining sons of malice all ran to his body.

Morpheus: you did it brother, you banished the warp dealer permanently into the warp!

Solidus (sadly): yes and his power is no more, now it is time for me to go.

Morpheus: what do you- oh no! that spell you used, it consumes the casters soul and life to use.

Solidus: yes and unlike with remus, I can't be brought back. My sons hear me, I have chosen a someone among you to lead. Step forward, Lancelot.

A tall marine in knight-like armor walked forward.

Lance: I am here father.

Solidus: I have chosen you to lead the sons of malice, take care of Britannia and your brothers my son.

Solidus then fell silent and his body glowed white and faded away, the last of his voice saying a prophecy.

" HE WHO IS JUDGE, HE WHO IS PROTECTOR, HE WHO IS LORD, TAKE UP MY SWORD AND WIELD FOR ME!"

When lance picked up the sword, he began to glow and took on solidus's armor and shield. The sons of malice gathered solidus's ashes and buried him on Britannia, his homeworld.

THE WARP DEALER LIVES

After the two legions left, a grim reaper marine and a spectral warlord marine landed on the planet to loot and reanimate the bodies left. The two marines were very high ranking in their primarch's service, one a powerful lich and the other a shadow stalker. The warlord was looting the body of an aspiring champion when he heard something behind him, he turned around only to scream in horror before he was grabbed by a black ethereal claw. The lich heard the noise and ran towards the sound.

lich: where are you, you idiot.

The lich walked till he stop at the helmet of the warlord.

Lich: what the - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( he started only scream in horror as he was dragged through the ground.

Afterwards, a body climbed out of the dirt, and picked up the helmet and put it on. The armor started changing to suit its host. The hands became claws, the mouthguard became fang-like, the armor took on the looks of the diablo, and the helmet opened into reveal only haunting green eyes. The only sound that came from the creature was a long and terrible laugh.

i know warhammer is suppose to be grim dark, but i'm just doing this 1 cause, its true, but sort of funny. a primarch doing a sales pitch for chaos

WARHAMMER FUNNY - VLAD'S CHURCH OF CHAOS

Hello and welcome to the church of chaos where we instruct you in the ways of the dark gods.

KHORNE: for those who love to spill the blood of your foes and battle unending, then khorne is for you. Kill to your hearts content, keep their skulls a trophies, he wants little for your service. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD AND SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

NURGLE: if you love getting down and dirty then ride with nurgle, the god of despair and diseases. You'll receive increased strength, immunity to disease, and a little herald of demons.

TZEENTCH: are you one for the arcane arts? then tzeentch is your god of choice, learn new and forbidden knowledge.

Slaanesh The god is for those who hold a candle for pleasures.

UNDIVIDED: if none appealed to you, or you fit into them all, then be undivided. You get gifts from all for.

i might do these every blue moon, or black sun.

PRE - PRIMARCH ARMOR AND SHOULDERBADGE (LOYALIST)

FIRE ANGELS - SCAB RED, RED INK, SCAB RED - CRIMSON FIST

IRON SERPENT - BLOOD RED, GOLDEN YELLOW, DESERT YELLOW - DARK SONS WHITE

SOUL RAVENS - LICHE PURPLE, BRAZEN BRASS, CHAOS BLACK - RAVENGUARD BLACK

BLUE TITANS - ALPHA LEGION BLUE, CHAOS BLACK, ICE BLUE - CROSSED HAMMERS

POWER WOLVES - ADEPTUS BATTLE GREY - IMPERIAL FIST ALT

HEAVENGUARD - BURNISH GOLD, BRAZEN BRASS, CODEX GREY - DOUBLE EAGLE BLACK

GOLDEN EAGLES - GOLDEN YELLOW, BURNISHED GOLD, BRAZEN BRASS - DOOM EAGLES

WHITE FALCON - HAWK LORDS - BLEACHED BONE, TIN BITZ, MITHRIL SILVER

ARCHANGELS - DARK ANGELS BLACK - MITHRIL SILVER, DARK HUNTER'S BLUE, CHAOS BLACK

THUNDER LORDS - RED TEMPLARS BLACK - SUNBURST YELLOW, GOLDEN YELLOW, BADMOON YELLOW

IRON FANG - BRAZEN CLAW - COAL BLACK, BRAZEN BRASS, BLAZING ORANGE

IMPERIAL KNIGHTS - OMEGAMARINE - ALPHA LEGION GREEN, BURNISH GOLD, RED INK

PRE - PRIMARCH ARMOR AND SHOULDERBADGE ( CHAOS)

SPECTRAL WARLORDS - NONE - dark flesh, mithril silver, dark flesh

GILDED DEMONS - CHAOS STAR - burnish gold, chaos black, dark angels' green

DIREWOLVES - SKYAR'S DARK WOLVES - chaos black, green camo, red ink

HELLGUARD - THOUSAND SONS -chaos black, dark angel green, blood red

LUNAR FANGS - BLACK LEGION - chaos black, codex grey, chaos black

VEIL PRIEST - WORD BEARER - blood red, camo green, blood raven red

SILVER TEMPLARS - RED CORSAIRS -mithril silver, adeptus battle grey, spacewolf grey

IMPERIAL HERALDS - EMPEROR'S CHILDREN - chaos black, fiery orange, blood disciples red

HYDRA - ALPHA LEGION - dark angel green, goblin green, ork leather

WOLF SPIDER - WORLD EATERS - dark hunter blue, dark green ink, hawk turquoise

GREY SCYTHE - FLAWLESS HOSTS - adeptus battle grey, codex grey, coal black

GRIM REAPERS - IRON WARRIORS - chaos black, skull white, bleached bone

A NEW DEAMON EMPEROR ARISES PT 1 : HAIL THE DARK GODS

In the warp, nikolai had called together the deamon-primarchs to mordor for a meeting. It was to decide a new deamon emperor, who would unite the chaos warbands in an unholy crusade, to terra as morpheus once did. The primarchs were all in attendance from inu to shadius, they filed in.

Nikolai : greetings "brothers" i have called you here to discuss the leadership of the chaos hordes, the new deamon emperor.

Inu : i know of no one fit to wear that helm, but morpheus and he has rejoined our former brothers.

Charon : then we need a new emperor, we have proven that we can't organize ourselves successfully.

Shadius : i will do it, i -( he started only to be smacked by nikolai)

Nikolai : YOU have already failed, so anyone else? how about you drakon?

Drakon : no i do not and will not serve the chaos beings. How about inu?

Inu : though i thank you for the vote, even i know i am too blood thirsty to lead.

Darius : I am not strong enough to take it, though i am loathed to admit it.

Vlad : I am more of a priest than an emperor, i am not the best choice.

The primarchs kept arguing about who should take up the mantle , when a lone drop-pod crashed into the ground. A tall figure walked towards them from the pod. When he reached them, he grabbed Morpheus's former helm and his armor and put them on. The warp let a howl as a new deamon emperor has been chosen. The primarchs and nikolai looked to the figure and as one bowed to him. when the asked his name, he said this to them.

???: i am the bloody mauler, the child of the devil, the prince of hatred, and champion of the chaos gods. I AM DANTE! THE BLOODY DEVIL!

With that yell, all of chaos( except the gods) bowed before their new deamon emperor. Danter grew even bigger, and his body and weapon followed. He had sent the call for all the chaos warbands to come to mordor, and prepare for war.

Dante : soon "father" i will do what you failed, i will bring down the imperium and send their souls to the dark gods.

A NEW DEAMON EMPEROR ARISES PT 2 : GATHERING THE HORDES

Dante has been crowned as the new deamon emperor, now he gathers the forces of chaos. He has the loyalty of the deamon-primarchs, their legions, numerous warbands, and legions of deamons, titans, and other war machines. He has gathered them so he may speak to them.

Dante : brothers in chaos and beings of the warp, I dante the " devil of blood" have summoned you hear to inform you that I am the new deamon emperor!

The deamons become enraged at such things and a few attacked him, only to be slaughtered and devoured by him.

Dante : as I was saying, it is time we unite. We who have fought eachother for so long, when our true aim should be the destruction of the imperium and the sacrificing of their souls to chaos. We are better than them, stronger, faster, and more cunning. We will kill them in the name of KHORNE, TZEENTCH, SLAANESH, AND NURGLE! FOR CHAOS! FOR THE DARK GODS!

This brought the horde into a howl of cries for their dark gods and for dante, the hordes of fighters were gathered and ready to fight the imperium. Charon asked dante an important question.

Charon : how will we get our forces to terra? morpheus could always transport us there in seconds with open huge warpgates. how will you do such?

Dante : while it is true I am not as powerful as morpheus, but I am equal in strength to kwylo. My plan is simple, i'm going to open 4 warpgates that are placed strategically around terran space, and then unleash the hordes from all sides. I already have those of my warband ready to open the portals.

Charon : I see, alright then.

With that, the signal was given for the portals to open.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 1 : FIRST WAVE

The metal knights chapter was patrolling the shino system, when a large warpgate opened and a horde of bloodletters, bloodthirsters, and other chaos forces dedicated to khorne arrived into real space. The metal knights, sent a message to terra and then opened fire upon the servants of khorne.

They fought against the chaos deamons, but were losing ground as more and more poured from the warpgate, eventually only a handful of the metal knights were left. They knew they would fall here and so sang the finally song that would be the end of the chapter.

They fought to the last man, standing atop a mountain of dead chaos marines, cultists, and other foul things. The last metal knight, Harold sang the final verse as he fell. This opened the way to terra for the forces of khorne, meanwhile the other four chaos forces are ,aking their way as well.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 2 : FOR TZEENTCH

While the khorne forces were coming from the south, the servants of tzeentch poured from the warpgate in the north. They swarmed the worlds between them and terra, sending souls to tzeentch. They met no resistance ( great resistance anyway) and would eventually link up with the other chaos forces.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 3 : PLAGUE TRAIL

The warp in the west, broke through into a putrid explosion as plague marines, and other nurgle creatures went forth. They spread a terrible disease across hundreds of worlds as they went to meet up with the other chaos forces.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 4 : THE WINDS OF DESIRE

Like the others, slaanesh servants pour from the east to bath all in dark desires.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 5 : IMPERIUM UNDER SIEGE (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

While the chaos hordes were on their way to terran space, Hades was busy meditating when the emperor informed him of the attack.
He quickly summoned his sons to battle, and called for the aide of the soulravens. He ran to the throne room of helios, and asked him to call back all loyalist forces to terra.

(THRONE ROOM)

Hades : HEILOS!

Atlas : what?

Hades : you need to call back our brothers, their sons, and all other loyalist forces to terra. Chaos has chosen a new deamon emperor.

Pyro : WHAT! ( he yelled at the news)

They quickly sent a message to his brothers and all loyalists to defend terran space immediately. The loyalists wasted no time in running towards terran space, where they are consolidating their forces. Unknown to them, an old group would be returning to the limelight.

( UNKNOWN LOCATION)

??? : the time is near for us to return to our birthplace, to do as we were created to do. my name is legion

??? : FOR WE ARE MANY!

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 6 : IMPERIUM PREPARES FOR WAR! ( UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Each of the loyalists spacemarines, imperial guardsmen, navy, titans, and primarchs prepared for battle. They all go about it in theri own way.

( CRIMSON DRAGONS)

The crimson dragons are preparing for the war, sharpening their blades, oiling their machines, and singing the song for war on their homeworld.

( HAMMERFALL)

The 4 chapter masters of the original hammerfall legion, have gathered their chapters and descendants together. The four orginal chapters masters were the four metal kings, the leader of them is a descendant of Logan the animal. His name is Beowulf, he has walked up to the top of the tower of the wolf and claimed silverwolf.

( IMPERIAL KNIGHTS)

Hades has ordered even stricter practice, shields are washed and blades sharpened. They recite the ancient oath they first took as imperial knights.

( SOULRAVENS)

Remus has ordered his sons to prepare the blades and to arm themselves.

( BLUE TITANS)

They are evacuating the women. children, and the elderly to a safe place. They are also readying their ships for combat, atlas has picked up "EARTHBUSTER" and stands ready to meet the traitors in battle.

( GOLDEN EAGLES)

Ezio and his legion have been blessing their weapons in great light, and has picked up " the eagle" and also stands ready for battle.

(WHITE FALCON)

Felix is marshaling his sons to prepare for the battle, thousands of them have readied their baristas

(YELLOWSTORM)

SAME AS THE GOLDEN EAGLES

THE REST OF THE LOYALISTS HAVE PREPARED FOR THE UPCOMING WAR.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 7 : CHAOS STORM

It was silent on terra as the loyalist waited with weapons ready, the humans were afraid but determined. The calm before the storm was put to an end, by the arrival of the chaos legions. From the south comes the khorne warriors, the north came the chaos sorcerors, the west is foul with nurglites, and from the east came the winds of slaanesh. They were led by a led by a large deamon, wings solid gold, claws red with blood, eyes full of madness, large halberd in hand. Morpheus looked at this beast and felt the string of his traitor son.

Kwylo : dante? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Dante : GREETINGS KWYLO, HOW ARE MY WEAKLING SIBLINGS DOING? HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Kwylo : you are a blood-traitor, kinslayer, you are a black dragon.

Dante ; HM, YES THAT IS TRUE. YOUR SOUL WILL BE SCREAMING THAT TITLE WHEN YOU DIE. I WILL GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE, LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS OR DIE .

Kwylo : COME AND TAKE THEM! ( morpheus yelled as he pointed alduin toward the horde.

Dante : I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD SAY THAT! ( points his won halberd towards morpheus) KILLL!!!!!!! ( he turned off his deamon voice as the chaos legions charged)

Kwylo: ROAR LIKE THE DRAGON! ( he said as he led his legion towards the chaos forces)

Ezio : come on don't let them have all the fun( he said as he followed morpheus)

The other loyalists nodded and charged as well, ready to kill the beasts of the warp.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE BATTLES : KHORNE FOLLOWERS VS LOYALISTS

The crimson dragons, golden eagles and the steel tigers were the legions that hit the forces of the blood god. All that could be heard from the khorne warriors.

The moment the two forces clashed, all was a frenzy. Ezio was fighting inu, and borus were wrestling with bloodthirsters while morpheus traded blows with dante. The loyalist marines opened fire on the blood horde, killing many as they ran with chain-axes towards them.

( WITH EZIO AND INU)

Ezio : I see you kept up your skills inu

Inu : YES, ANS SOON YOUR SKULL WILL BE MINE! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Ezio : well then( drawing the eagle) SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Inu : ( pulls out ares) WITH PLEASURE!

At that the two ran at eachother again, yelling primal howls of battle.

( BORUS VS LUCIFER)

Borus : YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHEEEE! ( yells borus as he strikes with tigre against Lucifer)

Lucifer : roaaaaaaaar! ( Lucifer said as he struck back with his sword)

The two battled like true warriors as they went blow for blow.

( KWYLO VS DANTE)
The two started circling eachother as fights raged around them.

Dante : it has been many millennia "brother"

Kwylo : you attempted to kill father.

Dante : you never respected me, treated me as a son like you did kwylo.

Kwylo : I was the first of my sons, and I have known him all his life. I know it would seem like he favored me over you but we were all treated the same. bu-

Dante : SILENCE. I will defeat you and make you WATCH. THEM. DIE! ( with that dante attacked0

Kwylo : come then ( he said as he ran towards dante)

8TH BLACK CRUSADE FIGHTS : SLAANESH

The imperial knights, soulravens, and blue titans, and hammerfall marines took to battle against the seducer's forces. Hades fought Luther, remus fought shadius, atlas did battle with the keepers of secrets, and Beowulf and his brothers fought the deamonetts.

(HADES AND LUTHER)

Hades : abomination

Luther : hades, is that any way to talk about your brother like that.

Hades : you are not my brother, you are a traitor and a heretic. you will die.

Luther : "sigh" I had hoped you would see reason but you always were a cold bastard.( draws Minerva) embrace me brother.

Hades : ( readies Pluto) I'd rather die.

Luther : SO BE IT ( charges at hades)

( REMUS VS SHADIUS)

The two primarchs struck at eachother as their sons hacked at eachother.

Remus : hello brother or should I say SISTER

Shadius : shut up and die ( shadius yelled as he struck with dominion)
Remus : bring it girlie ( remus replied as he blocked with nevermore)

(HAMMERFALL VS THE DEAMONETTS)

The hammerfall warriors were in the thick of the fray, gunning down many deamons and traitor marines as they marched.

(ATLAS VS LILTH)

Atlas : die defiler

LILTH : you first

Fists and claws were matched as the two battle across their forces.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE FIGHTS : NURGLE

Heavenguard, white falcon, steelblades, and the fire angels. enough said

8 TH BLACK CRUSADE : TZEENTCH

the remaining loyalist legions

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 8 FIGHTS : BORUS VS LUCIFER 

The two had been clashing blades for hours as the war raged around them, all that could be heard from them were the sounds of steel clashing with steel. They ignored all except for their opponent, blade ready to cleave through their foe.

Borus : HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (yelled borus as he struck with tigre)

Lucifer : RAAAAAAAHHHHH! ( lucifer roared back as he brought down his sword)

The blades locked together and a power struggle began, both combatants pushing against eachother growling. The bloodthirster after a few minutes, overpowered borus and grabbed him. As he was about to crush him however, borus jammed one of his battle-claws into lucifer's arm. This caused lucifer to let go of borus, who then latched on to lucifer and kept punching him in the face. After the 15th punch, lucifer managed to smack borus away. Borus rolled across the ground till he landed against a piece of a destroyed thunderhawk. Lucifer stalked towards borus with his sword in hand and ready to pierce his heart, when a steel tiger marine leaped at lucifer with a powerful roar. The marine latched onto lucifer's wings and started hacking at them, this took lucifer's attention off borus but put the legionnaire in danger.

Lucifer : ROOOOAAAAAAAARRR! ( he yelled as the marine stabbed at his wings) I'LL KILL YOU! (he howled as he grabbed the marine and crushed him)

Borus had just gotten up when he saw Lucifer crush his son, he yelled a frightening battlecry and leapt at Lucifer. Lucifer turned only to have borus shove his claws into his throat, then borus pulled and pulled until he came off. Holding the head up high, he let lose a cry of victory.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE FIGHTS : REMUS VS SHADIUS

As the loyalist were fighting the slaanesh forces, remus and shadius were in locked in combat. Fists flew as the titans fought across the land, both were into it like a dance.

Remus : you finally have the looks and features of girl, I guess you got your wish.

Shadius : shut up! I will not be spoken to like that, I am the champion of slaanesh and I demand respect do my station.( he says as he launches a kick)

Remus : "dodges" respect is earned, not given and you have not earned it.( remus replied as he punched shadius in his heart)

Shadius : ow. YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT! ( he yelled as he kicked remus into the air, and flew up after him)

Remus : taking this into the skies are we? fitting. ( he said as he drew nevermore and prepared for combat)

Shadius : indeed, it will all the sweeter when I crush you in your own element ( he replies as he takes hold of dominion and barrels toward remus)

The primarchs clashed in a shower of sparks, blood pumping through their hearts as they struck again and again. Wounds started appearing on their skin but was paid no mind. Things were a stalemate till shadius grabbed remus's neck with his tongue and started swinging him around, smashing his body through rocks as he flew.

Remus : haaaaaaaaayyyyyyyaaaaahhhh! ( he said as he managed to cut off shadius's tongue)

Shadius : AAAHHHHAHHHHHH! ( yelled as he held his bleeding tongue and glared at remus, before vanishing)

Remus : time to give aide to my brother.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE INTERLUDE : THE ARRIVAL OF SOLDIUS - THE VOID APPROACHES

While the battle on terra was raging, solidus prepared his sons for the dark presence heading towards them and terra. He stretched his powers to sense where the presence resides, when he saw the legion heading towards him. He did not know who these belonged to but was bidden by malal to hold off the shadow marines, as long as he can before he has to retreat. He ordered his sons to prepare the mechamarines, this would buy some time while they head towards terra.

som marine : father the marines are ready and detonator is prepped

Solidus : good, we must leave now.

The sons of malice, got into their ships and left their homeworld, going to terra while their mechamarines would fight the shadow marines. They had barely gotten 500 meters before they heard the sound of battle coming from their former homeworld. Solidus watched as his homeworld was destroyed by a black tide of ships, they managed to warp their way to terra before the shadows could take them however.

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 9 : THE LEGIONS STAND AGAINST THE VOID

The loyalists and the traitor marines were locked in a stalemate when the sons of malice marines dropped to the ground, solidus quickly blocked morpheus and dante's blades and started to explain to them what was coming and that it would consume all. The loyalist forces were not happy, and neither were the traitors until they saw the dark mass approaching them. With this threat for the first time sense the great crusade, all the legions would together against the void. The void grew closer, and a thousand voices was heard.

??? : YOUR LIVES ARE OVER NOW AND SOON ALL WILL BE IN ORDER.

Kwylo: who are you creatures?

???: YOU KNOW SON OF THE DEVIL, IT WAS HE WHO BANISHED US.

Kwylo: y-you, he sent you all into the darkness of space. you should have been destroyed

???: WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BUT WE WERE SAVED BY HIM, AND GIVEN NEW PURPOSE.

Kwylo: who is he? what is his name?

The voices laughed from all directions , and as one spoke.

???: MY NAME.. IS ...LEGGGIOOOONN, FOR WE ARE MMAAAANNNNNNYYYYY!

8TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 10 : THE VOID MUST FALL

The warriors of chaos and the imperium knew that if this being lives then all of them will die, so begrudgingly they agreed to stand together. The shadow marines of the void charged towards the original legions who open fire as one, cutting a path through the void's lines. The void fist just kept coming though, and eventually made it to close combat distance. The khorne followers and the golden eagles were the first to charge at the shadow marines. Ezio started slashing in a frenzy of blades, cutting down every shadow marine that got near him. Kratos was also in the thick of it, hacking off the skulls of the void and spilling their blood for khorne. Kwylo, Drakon, Solidus, and HADES went forth into the heart of the void and stood against their leader.

Kwylo: you are legion

Legion : yes we are.

Drakon: you will be eliminated

Solidus : it is the will of malal to destroy you.

Hades: you will burn.

Legion laughed at this and rose to its full height, dwarfing the primarchs. He formed a scythe from the surrounding darkness, and walks toward them while killing any of the original marines in his path. Kwylo gripped his halberd, and began to sing an ancient song that was soon picked up by his 3 uncles.

As they sing this song, they walk towards legion, ready for what maybe their last battle. 

8TH BLACK CRUSADE FINAL : THE RIDERS VS LEGION

Kwylo and his uncles change from their walk to a warrior's run, weapons at the ready to rend legion limb from limb. They crashed against legion's body and started slicing and stabbing at the flesh, but their physical weapons did not do much damage but kwylo found that psychic power and magic does truly hurt him.

Kwylo : come on, attack his heart( he told his brothers while pointing at legion)

Hades : light the way with our rage.( he said to the knights)

Drakon : make him know FEAR! ( drakon said to the spectral warlords)

Solidus : malal watches us, take vengeance for our homeworld( spoke solidus to the sons of malice)

The four legions there along with their primarchs kept shooting at void, but only managing small wounds before they healed. The legions though still willing to fight, were beginning to tire.

Hades : there must be someway of stopping this creature( he said feeling tired)

Drakon : I-am not sure... if there is.

Solidus : I don't know how but there must be away.

Kwylo was silent thinking on how they could defeat legion and his armies, when he remembered that legion seems to be weak to pure magic, and thus he had an idea.

Kwylo: I GOT IT!( he cried)

Hades : got what? (he asked as the others turned to him)

Kwylo: just cover me, I have a plan.

The other primarchs reluctantly agreed, and distracted the void. Morpheus started gathering magical power as the battle was waged, his eyes glowing with pure power, and his body having symbols spread across it. Legion was fighting with the primarchs when he felt magic being channeled in a large amount, he turned to see kwylo chanting. Alarmed by this it smacked the others away and ran at kwylo, hands outstretched to kill him.

Kwylo : by the call of the ancients
by the four metal kings
by the wings of freedom.

Legion's hands are almost at his body, he is 12 inches away.

Kwylo : I CAST THIS BEAST INTO THE DEPTHS OF EMPRYEAN!!!

Legion slowly vanishes while howling in agony, his void fist warriors banished with him into the immaterial realm. The chaos forces leave immediately after the fighting is over, the black crusade has ended.

STATS - LEGION

Hair - snake-like, silver.

Eyes : blood red, and serpent like

Skin - depends

looks : 50ft tall, large bird wings ( one black and the other white), four clawed arms, legs like a dragon, large sharp teeth, dragon-like face, and a scythe tail.

APPEARANCE : first seen by the imperium during the 8th black crusade in the 54th millennium.

Sayings : my name is legion, for we are many. order shall be absolute.

Allies : HERALDS OF ORDER

ENIEMES: all other races, 

Strongest warriors : the black hand, and the paladin of order

MORTAL ENEMY :  crimson dragons

A LITTLE BACKGROUND ON THE "VOID" MARINE FORCES

Shadow marine- A foot soldier of the void-fist, they are the most common seen on the battlefield and carry the same weapons as the original standard spacemarines. Their armor is pure black except for their eyes which are blood red.

Dark captain- the equivalent of the spacemarine captains/chaos lords. They carry the same weapons as those ranks, and order the shadow marines into battle. Their armor is the same as the shadow marine except their hands and helmets are grey.

Black lieutenant - their answer to spacemarine and chaos versions. Their armor is half black and half purple.

Void marine - the rarely found at the frontlines, and carry void weapons. Their armor is black and white.

Black hand - the first 5 of the shadow marines, they lead the armies and carry weapons and armor personally made by legion itself. Their armor is different for each of the five.

SPECIALS

Razor - answer to the assualt and raptor marines.

Void fist - the champions of the void marines, often wear the symbol and sign of legion. They are hard to find as their armor looks like that of the shadow marines, but can be located by their shadow as it looks like smoke.

This was the "26th" legion, that morpheus mentioned during his argument with the emperor, they didn't have a primarch, and they had one purpose: to kill the other legions and primarchs if they disobeyed the emperor, morpheus when he found out about them, sent them hurling into the warp. Where they would land on a world enshrouded by order. Legion found them, and he took them for himself.

THE FALL OF THE FALCON AND THE EAGLE

The year was m56, and the primarch of the falcons was leading his chapter(as dictated by the emperor) to root out a cult of chaos worshipers, he was being backed up by the golden eagles, and their primarch. They were arriving over the planet, when they were attacked by the black-wings.

Felix: curses, those corrupted animals. my sons with me! PURGE!!!!!

white falcons:  HEAR THE FALCON'S CRY!

Not to be out done, Ezio and his legion also attacked.

Ezio: FORWARD!

eagles: GIVE NO QUARTER!!!!!

The black-wings are clearly being led by their daemon primarch, Neptune. His corrupted body stood for all to see.

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/thumbs/preview/50/501249__cosplay-ulquiorra_p.jpg

Neptune: BEHOLD! THE POWER OF CHAOS!

He spreads his wings aboard his ship the "sea of misfortune", laughing as the fighting goes on. Marines die on both sides, felix cutting a path to Neptune's ship.

Felix: i'm going to end this here and now.( as he zooms into the docking bay, ezio close behind)

They fight their way to the command bridge, where Neptune had been waiting.

Neptune:SO! my most hated of brothers have come to face me.(he grins revealing his fangs) excellent.

Felix: your reign of darkness ends here.( readies his falcon sword)

Ezio: i'm gonna enjoy this.( he readies twin power maces)

Neptune laughs as they charge, and blocks both with his trident. Then knocks them back

Neptune: fools.. i am a GOD!.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (he laughs as he swings his trident at them)

The two loyalist primarchs dodge and parry as best they can from Neptune's onslaught, till Ezio managed to lock his maces with the trident, holding it in place.

Ezio: HIT HIM NOW

Felix leaped at neptune, and punctured his right lung. Neptune flew back as he put a hand to his throat.

Neptune: you will SUFFER FOR THAT!.

He then released a psykic scream,(think a bat's echolocation) knocking them to the ground. Ezio managed to grip his plasma pistol and shoot neptune in the throat.

Ezio: BULLS EYE

Neptune:!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( he screeched as blood flowed from his mouth)

He began gathering more warp energy as he was fading back to the warp.

Felix: NOT THIS TIME!(he yells as he leaps at neptune again)

Ezio: FELIX WAIT!

Felix stabbed neptune, setting off an explosion of warp energy. It caused the entire ship to vanish without a trace, leaving all three forces without their primarch. All sides left the battle, and some believe they'll return at the end times.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE (planning)

The hordes of chaos are gathering for another assault on the imperium. The daemon emperor Dante, has replenished the ranks of the chaos forces with mutants, traitor guardsmen, chaos marines, deamons, and other forces of the dark gods.

Dante: soon all will tremble before the might of chaos, with my generals at the forefront of the battle. Kratos, anumas, and shadius. You will focus on the main push to terra, the other deamon-primarchs will attack the support units around in the imperium.

Shadius: and what pray tell will you be doing?

Dante : i'll be sending one of those who followed me during the betrayal to pay my former brothers a visit.

He raised his hand, and a new figure appeared, corrupted by by the energies of the warp but still retaining his mind and looks.

Dante: Harold, you shall lead our forces to our former brothers'  system.

Harold: as u command lord Dante.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE : BEGIN

Harold had opened the way through the eye of terror, unleashing chaos into the realm of reality, the servants of the 5 chaos gods( malal is technically a balance god) DIABLO, TZEENCTH, KHORNE, SLAANESH, AND NURGLE went through and began to carry out his plan. They spread like ants over a captured bug, ravenous and merciless. All that could be heard from the horrors was " HAIL TO THE DARK GODS!"

10TH BLACK CRUSADE: KHORNE

Kratos stood in front of millions of khorne worshippers, and deamons. He looked them all in the eyes and began his blood march.

They marched upon the main part of the imperium, and with a great roar attacked.

" BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" yelled Kratos as he attacked the space marines that were patrolling the sector, laughing as they died. The loyalists scrambled to fight back and tried to send a message to the golden throne but were killed before they could do so. Now the loyalists are locked in deadly combat with the chaos forces, and the worlds will run red with blood.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE: TZEENTCH

The leader of the tzeentcian forces was LOKI, he was known as the mind eater by friend and foe alike. He led the servants of the god of fate and burned the imperial dogs in lightening and warpfire, sending out praises to tzeentch.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE: NURGLE

Anumas leads his brothers at the head of the plague fleet of the disease god, infecting millions to their "papa" nurgle. The deamons of nurgle gather around anumas as he marches.

Anumas: soon my cousins will be singing the praises of nurgle... or die.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE: UNDIVIDED

Harold is currently leading this group towards his brothers' new home, where he plans to slay kwylo and kill off his siblings.

Harold: soon they will be out of our way, i'll be able to conquer  the imperium with my dark hordes.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE : IMPERIAL PREP

The emperor has sensed the forces of chaos assualting the planets, and has sent the chapters that could be spared, and sent them to fight the chaos warriors. He is also trying to awaken, find, or summon his sons to stand by his side against the horde." I use to always know what to do at times like this" thought the emperor as he planned the defences. He had managed to call back pyros, tigre, and hades to his aide. They prepare for the newest of the black crusades.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 1: THE BLOOD FLOWS

The forces of the blood god have slaughtered numerous beings for khorne and were on their way, when the golden eagle chapter and their desendants attacked them.

Conner: FOR THE EAGLE AND THE EMPEROR! (he yelled as he lead the charge)

Kratos: TEAR THE FLESH FOM THEIR BODIES!(retorted kratos as he charged at the eagles)

The two beserker forces clashed in a symphony of rage and violence, howls and battlcries spread across the battlefields as loyalist fought traitor. Conner, gripping "the eagle" blasted apart chaos marines, cultist, and daemon alike. He hacked and slashed his way to kratos, only to be tackled by a bloodletter. The golden eagles weren't without aide however as the hammerfall chapter rode into battle howling their warcries and waving their weapons in the air.Beuwolf held silverwolf high and lead his brothers into the blood horde. Kratos immeadiately bellowed a challenged to beowulf, which he accepted and they started cutting their way to eachother. With a roar they leaped at eachother, silverwolf clashing with kratos's chainswords.

BEOWULF: DIE TRATIOR!

Kratos: KHORNE SHALL HAVE HIS FILL!

The two sliced, dodged, and parried the other's attacks. Niether of them could land a fatal blow, and were seperated by a frag grenade. Kratos landed back into the horde of khorne worshippers, and beowulf was sent hurling to the ground at the feet of his brothers. When beowulf looked up, he saw the crimson dragon's flagship" dragul crimo" crash into the ground near the palace.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 2: MADNESS OF FATE

Loki lead the armies of change to the north side of the palace, where they encountered battle with the soul ravens, the yellowstorm, and the steel tigers. They opened fire instantly, killing thousands on both sides. Borus lead his sons into the forefront of the battle, banishing daemon princes, and killing daemons left and right. He would come to stand against loki, armed with his battleclaws.

Loki: if it isn't the little kitten, come to stand against the might of tzeentch? well then come and die!

Borus: it is you who will fall, traitor.

The two locked blades, loki using dark magic and borus using his god-like might. The two striking like veterans of centuries of fighting. Never looking away from the other, until they heard a crashing sound and saw the " RED FANG" land near the imperial palace.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 1: THE PLEASURE STORM

Shadius glides with the perversion god's army, only to stop due to the forces of hades, his sons, the white falcons, and the blue titans.

Shadius: ah! if it is-s-s-n't the loyal dogs-s-s-s.( "he" said with a serpent tongue)

Hades: silence lady, you will die here and your souls sent back to your vile gods.

Shadius(enraged): I'LL KILL YOU FOR SS-SSAYING THAT!

The forces of slaanesh charged at the loyalist army, shadius at the front smacking aside any that got in his way. Hades gripped pluto and charged , yelling for his sons to attack. Shadius flicked "dominion" around, slaughtering hundreds( including some of his allies) This continued until they heard the crashing sound of the "RED FANG" near the palace.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 4: SEA OF DESPAIR

Anumas led his brothers, and the plague fleet in battle against the heavenguard, red stars, steelblades, and fire angels.

Anumas: so the emperor blesses us with his presence(gives fake bow) we are honored.

Emperor: cynical as ever, Anumas.

Anumas: you know why we are here uncle so I won't bore you with the banter( pulls out his sword "ruination" and attacks)

The loyalists quickly act and shoot at the incoming nurgle servants. They shot down grim reapers, cultists, daemons, and even black legionnaires. Helios led the charge, followed by the steelblades, fire angels, and other loyal forces.

Emperor: HOLD  THE LINE!

Steelblades: WE WILL HOLD!

Fire angels: LIGHT THE FLAME OF MAN!

Grim reapers: die and be risen.

Angelus of the heavenguard, parried anumas's strike and brought down his powersword, only to be blocked by anumas's shield. The iron dragons fired their heavybolters at the black scourge, ripping holes throughout the dead flesh abominations. The two sides continued to fight until they heard the crashing sound of the "RED FANG" smash into the dirt near them.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 5: DANTE'S INFERNO

Kwylo was meditating when he sensed a chaos force heading straight for the system. He summoned "alduin" to his side and ordered his brothers to be ready for battle, he then walked toward the front of his flagship "RED FANG" and saw the traitor ship that fired upon them long ago" GILDED CROWN". The two forces met at the center of the system. The crimson dragons immediately fought the chaos forces at the center, while kwylo stood face to face with his former brother harold.

The two didn't say a word as they fought, blade crossed blade, tearing apart mountains and burning forests. They fought like gods across the battlefield, both sides parting like the red sea for them to move. Eventually they landed on the "RED FANG" where harold stabbed the controls, causing the ship to crash near the gates of the imperial palace on terra.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE PT 6: HAROLD'S EVOLUTION AND KWYLO'S SACRIFICE

The loyalist and chaos sides looked on as kwylo crawled out of the wreckage of his flagship, then was grabbed by harold and thrown at the very walls of the imperial palace. Harold laughed as the emperor and the loyalist circled around his body and retreated behind the ruined walls of the imperial palace, while the hordes of chaos surged forward in an attempt to breach the walls. Harold's laugh grew into a great roar as he began to change, due to his blood being charged. He was surrounded by warp energy and began shifting. He grew wings from his back, the helmet changed to form a new head and face, hands and feet became claws, teeth became fangs, and his eyes became red with hate. His skin turned into scales, and a long black tail sprung out. Harold had metamorphose into a prince of the warp.

Harold: I AM ASCENDED ! TEAR DOWN THE WALLS OF THIS WEAK EMPIRE AND FEAST ON THEIR SOULS.

The forces of chaos attacked with new fire and started slaying the defenders without mercy. The emperor led the defense, but suffered grievous wounds and was dragged back and placed on the golden throne. Kwylo woke up to see the dead and broken bodies of his brothers, and cousins, the guardsmen, and the innocent. It broke his heart to see the madness of it all.

He looked up to see what use to be his former battle brother, now turned into a terrible monster. He then decided what he had to do, managed to stand up from the floor and began walking towards the front gates. atlas and hades turned to see kwylo standing at the top of the gates with his weapon in hand, hades knew exactly what Morpheus was going to do and shouted for him to stop. kwylo took one last look at him and merely gave a sad smile, tears going down his face as he began chanting.

Kwylo: great dragon spirit who allowed us to host you, I now release you to be free with a request, protect my brothers when I am gone and help me to strike down this kinslayer.

When he finished chanting, his eyes took on and ethereal glow, and he exploded in crimson light and began to change.

At the end of the transformation, he took on the form of a crimson dragon who bound harold in ethereal chains and banished the chaos forces back into the warp for , then the dragon vanished back into their primarch's former weapon. The residual effects allowed some warriors to part from their dreadnought and be healed. A crimson legionaire walked to "alduin", fell to his knees and cried out a roar of anguish, for the  death of his brothers. The remaining crimson dragons took alduin and their dead, and left in tears for now kwylo was  gone. So ends the 10th black crusade, and the birth of a new tradition in the crimson dragon army.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE AFTERMATH: LOYALIST

The imperium began a massive funeral to honor the fallen in the 10th black crusade, hades and the other primarchs gathered to mourn the  death of their father, sons and other forces. Many imperials were a wreck, crying and hoping that it was all a nightmare. The crimson dragons picked up their dead and returned to furon, where they burned them in the sacred fire, so it would burn even brighter and that they would never be forgotten. There was nothing left of their father and brothers except the halberd, which Is kept in the center of the sacred flame. A new  dragon king named talos, took the reins of the legion and led them for 6 centuries till he fell in battle and was put into the sacred flame. A new tradition was born when they placed the halberd in the fire, the spectral image of a crimson dragon appeared and told them that their leader would become his vessel as Morpheus had done in the pact. Now each fire lord, and the dragon king himself must be tested in the flames of their ancestors, to be judged worthy to lead.

10TH BLACK CRUSADE AFTERMATH: CHAOS

The dark gods were enraged again but none more so than tzeentch.

Tzeentch: curse you Morpheus, how were you able to hide that from me? how?

Khorne: curse him, we had them and then he releases that.

Nurgle: so many diseases scorched away

Slaanesh: all that debauchery, gone!

Tzeentch: and our greatest champion, is now bound within the pyramids created by Morpheus during his service to us

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/5/0/2/2/9/3/dragon-side-21574141514.jpeg

While they were ranting and raving, and their armies breaking into warbands again, a figure chuckled to himself.

???: it seems that kwylo has truly kicked the bucket, and I can watch as my "fellow gods" moan and whine and cry.

The figure turn slowly as light hit his face to reveal the warp dealer.

now i'm gonna continue with why the legions hate each-other, if anyone wants to suggest a legion they want to see, or if they have an idea for a character here, i'll be happy to implement them. as a matter of fact the champion of nurgle was a request a friend of mine asked for. just message me with the details and i'll see what i can do. but you'll see major confrontations. anyway. yea. 

THE REAPER SWINGS AT THE ANGEL OF FIRE (morphean rebellion)

When the traitors destroyed the anti-space guns, and landed on terra, Charon went heading right for the fire angel's encampments at the "eagle gate". Pyrus was leading the defense there, along with his legion. When he saw the grim-reapers running towards them, he sounded the alarm and they ran to meet them.

Pyrus: CHARON! YOU TRAITOROUS MAGGOT! you turned from our father, and now i'll end you.

Charon: i'll send you and your sons to lord nurgle, SINGING! his PRAISES!

They crashed into each-other, as their sons slay one-another around them. Charon struck with the weapon given to him by morpheus long ago, and brought it down on pyrus, only for it to be blocked by his own weapon. They struck again and again, neither gaining an advantage. Around them they could see their brother primarchs and their sons fighting (and in the marine's cases dying) all around them.

Pyrus: you....can't....win this! (he spoke while blocking each of charon's attacks)

Charon: how wrong you are, i can and WILL kill YOU!

Charon struck with even more ferocity, showing anger for the first time ever in his life. He sent pyrus skidding across the floor and was about to finish him, when the call for retreat was sounded. Charon was furious, but smiled in the knowledge he had brought his most hated brother low, and retreated with a victorious laugh.

Now i'm going to do the reasons the traitor legions shattered.(the ones that did anyway) these will exclude golden devils, grim reapers, and hellguard. after that i'll explain their personal weapons and what happened to them. on the note of their weapons, please remember the one who made them was a high psyker and these were based from the superstitious.  I also exclude the darkburners aka sons of shadius as their splintering was covered already. I'm not doing the ones that are too obvious except the direwolves.

DIREWOLVES : THE CHALLENGE OF KHORNE.

After the rebellion, Inuyasha(yes that's his name for those a fan of the show) led his legion on a massive slaughter of worlds, it was on the planet "harlock 4" that it would be their own god who causes them to split. The reason they were heading to this planet was a message Inuyasha received from khorne himself.They were to go to this world and slay the herald of khorne, for he had attempted to betray his master. Naturally Inuyasha agreed to this, and rallied his sons for the fight.

(ON THE PLANET'S SURFACE)

INU: KILL THEM FOR KHORNE! 

Direwolves: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR HIS THRONE!

They charged into the ranks of the traitor herald, killing with furious brutality. They kept slaughtering until only the herald remained, which Inuyasha himself chose to battle.

INU: know this worm, for you shall be sent back to khorne, a bloodied skull.

HOK: I am GOD of this realm, and your skulls shall decorate MY throne.

They charged at each-other howling with fury, ready to spill the other's blood. The herald struck first with his hellblade, striking to cleave inuyasha in half, but he blocked with his weapon "ares" and slashed at the herald's neck. This continued for five hours, till INU got behind the herald and shaved his legs off from the rest of the body.

HOK: heh, it matters not, i'll not beg like a dog,(he said spreading his wings to fly)

INU: no you'll die in the mud forgotten! (leaping onto the herald's back and ripping it's wings off)

The beast howled with pain and fury, as he felt his wings torn. His last words before INU beheaded him was," the blood god cares not where it comes from, remember this as you pay the final price". INU raised up the bleeding head and gave a furious roar. His legion joining him, then he heard his god's voice.

Khorne: you have killed foes, friends, and now deamons. there is but 1 more type you must spill.

INU: whose blood do i shed now? my legion hungers for battle, as do i!

Khorne: that of kin slaying kin. you must prove yourselves by slaying eachother!

With that he unleashed the full horrors of their geneseed on them, and seeing no other foes insight, turned on eachother. The world was bathed in the blood of those who conquered it, and the survivors left, as more monsters then men.

THE SPLITTING OF THE SILVER TEMPLARS

Darius was leading his legion through the warp when a storm passed over their fleet. It enhanced their power of sound but took a great cost, for darius had lost 3/4th's of his legion in the process. They having been turned into walking suits of armor, animated by the sounds from their lucky brethren. In darius's mind, this was sign from slaanesh that his legion was too harmonious. So he ordered the split and for them to find their own melody, and report back what they have. 

THE HAUNTING OF THE WARLORDS

They as ever are a mysterious bunch, none understand why they do what they do. The drakon, has allowed his legion to splinter into nurglites, tzeencthians, and undivided, while he himself remains free of such dedication, but he did eventaully become a prince through force. He later learned that it was the combined forces of the nurgle and tzeencth sects. This caused him great fury, so much so that he lead the undivided sect to punish them. The infighting caused the 2 rouge groups to flee the planet, while drakon stayed with the undivided. He eventually would allow the other 2 parts to return in small forces, himself keeping a warband of each side as council. 

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - ALDUIN

Alduin was forged from adamatium, heated in the fires of a volcano, cooled in the frozen sea, tempered by the mind and magic of morpheus. It was then dipped in melted gold, and forged into the shape of a dragon's maw. It could shoot black fire from the blades, and is also used as a focusing point for his spells. It is still carried by him into battle, and is a symbol of his heritage. It's currently in the hands of the current dragon emperor.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - SIGMAR

It was a longsword forge with strength of will, forged as alduin was. Helios has been known to cut entire ships in half with one swing. It's in the tomb of the angel.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - NEVERMORE

This is the "talon" made for remus. It is made from metal found on remus's homeworld, it was also enchanted to have the image of spectral ravens which remus uses in his attacks. It's been given to the descendant chapter of the soul ravens.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - MOKAR

It was cut from the "tree of the dead" and shaped into a staff in the shape of a bat. It absorbs blood from the battlefield and uses it to heal or to attack, the most famous case of this is when vlad absorbed the blood of an entire army to heal his dying sons. He still has it, and is using it in his corrupting of followers to chaos.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - SILVERWOLF

It is the hammer of the man who raised fenris, it was reforged by morpheus with moonsilver. That and the wolf signature earned it the name silverwolf. It is said that when morpheus was forging it, he saw the souls of honorable warriors enter the hammer causing the wolf to howl. It's wielded by beowulf, current beast master.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - PLUTO

This mace was bathed in holy magic, and the waters of life. It is very useful against deamons and the undead. He still carries it into battle, always keeping in arms reach.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - ARES

This axe was forged in the heat of a dying sun, it was made with the purpose of calming the direwolves down but it would later be corrupted. The flames it produces, burn for 7 days and it imbued the legion with pure bloodlust and desire for combat. It currently is carried by inu during his bloody campaigns.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - TRIGON

It is a trident that was said to control the very winds, however it was really manipulating it and air pockets. The trident was dark blue with silver tips, this made them suited to underwater combat. it is still in neptune's hands after he left to live on his deamon world.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - FIST OF IRON

it is basicly a powerfist mixed with a speaker, controled by darius's ability of sound. It has leveled mountains with one blast, it is covered in silver and was decked out with the symbol of a harpy. Currently still in darius's possession.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - INFERNUIS

it is a large scythe coated in red, and black paint. It was enchanted by morpheus to discover someone's greatest fear and make it real. Asura gave it to his 1st captain, kira and took up his former samurai sword then empowered it with 8 bloodthirsters.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - JUDGEMENT

The sword was made from the shards of his original blade "Libra" and it would later be infused with the power of malal. It is black on side and white on the other, the guard is gold and in the shape of malal. He still carries the sword and handed down his hammer to malefor.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - DOMINION

this whip was put together on request from the emperor to morpheus as a gift to shadius. It has razor blades all along it, enchanted to magnify the pain it deals and to work with shadius's graceful ability. It is still held by shadius as he refuses to give it up.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - MINERVA

Like pluto, this mace was dipped into a magic water main. The water gave it the power to freeze all it hits, and leaves ice where it is thrown. Lutheer still carries it around with him at all times, holding it like a treasured possession.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - sidorak

It is like a spinner but longer, bigger, sharper, and deadlier. It is blue and gold, with a built in targeter. It never misses due to the target-finder and zivon's aim. It is currently in the hands of sidious of the hydra legion.

PRIMARCH WEAPONS - SPIRAL

It is a large drill basicly, good for making openings in defenses. It is in the hands of sarath of the spiral sons.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - BRISINGER

A spear that was enchanted by morpheus to burst into flames when thrown, it is burnished gold with flame tips. It is still in the hands of the fire angel primarch.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - TIGRE

This was dangerous to make, it was taken from the fangs of a steel tiger. It is basicly large battle-claws. he still has them.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - MERLIN

Taken from the tree of life, and grown in the power of the sun. Still carried by Arthur on his battles, but is sometimes lent to some of his champions.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - THUNDER/LIGHTENING

These blasters basicly focus the lightning to form different shapes , still used by zeus.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - FALCON SWORD

It's assumed that the falcon sword is just an ordinary blade made for a primarch, but it often gives off a weird vibe to felix and his legion.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - EARTH BUSTER

powerfist that have been enchanted with the strength of gaia, they are kept in a special case on atlas's homeworld.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - SCORPIO

Just a large sickle that is quite strong. it was shattered in battle with an ork warboss.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - THE EAGLE

A gunblade that is in the shape of an eagle. It is very useful as a sniper, or a gattling gun. Carried by connor after ezio went into the warp.

PRIMARCH WEAPON - PROPHET

These gauntlest have great power, and were forged in darkness to add effect, drakon still wears them.

THE LAST MARCH OF ATLAS

It was in the 52nd millienium when the the titan-lord of the blue titans fell. He was chasing down the remnants of an ork WAAGH, when his fleet came under siege by the forces of the "MAW OF DESIRE" warband led by their primarch luther. He had been stalking them for hours, waiting for the right moment to strike. They boarded the titan ships, and began to attack, which the sons of atlas were ready to give them. Luther slew his way to the command bridge, where atlas stood in full armor and wielding the fists of Gaia.

Luther: atlas, my brother. I've long awaited THIS!

Atlas: you have become more monstrous then last time we fought. This time only one of us is leaving here alive.

Luther: for once we agree on something.(he then charges with his corrupted mace.)

Atlas met luther with his own leap from the commanding platform, barreling into luther. Luther recovered quickly and knocked atlas off him, then swung his mace. Atlas blocked it with his right fist, and punched luther with the other one in the jaw. Luther retaliated, by kicking atlas in the stomach. They tussled like this for hours as battles waged around them. During the battle, a titan marine latched onto luther and began stabbing him with his chain-sword. This irritated him enough, that he grabbed the marine and literally SQUEEZED the life out of him. This gave atlas an opening and he knocked luther into a stasis room, where they continued fighting. Atlas threw another punch, but luther dodged and got him into a hold.

Luther: you were right brother, only one WOULD leave alive.

He raised a broken power sword(which might as well be a knife) and slashed atlas' s throat. He then dropped him on the ground, choking as he vanished into the warp due to a bullet in the stomach. The rest of the grey scythes vanished with him, leaving the titan marines to try desperately to save atlas. In an act of quick thinking and desperation, 6 terminator marines hauled atlas into the stasis pod, and froze him there. His face in a warm smile to his sons, the last thing they see as he freezes. They bring him back to the home-world, and place the pod in the center of the large cathedral. He now remains as a religious figure to his sons and the imperium.

i thought about it, and i'm going to change the name of some of the legions, then i'm going to do some of the stuff for before the heresy. after i finish dealing with the primarchs. though i think i'll just write. them into vanishing, dying, or whatever. i also may change some of their colors, and symbols. i'll do a bit of that too. so don't be confused when i call them by these names.

THESE ARE THE REVISED LEGION NAMES. I'LL BE REPLACING THE NAMES FROM MY PREVIOUS WORK TO MATCH THIS.

THE PRIMARCHS AND THEIR LEGIONS - TRAITOR ( SO NO GETS CONFUSED)

1 CRIMSON DRAGON ( FORMERLY THE GILDED DEMONS) - MORPHEUS

2 GRIM REAPERS - CHARON

3 SPECTRAL WARLORDS - DRAKON

4 WOLF SPIDER - PRIMUS

5 HYDRA - ZIVON

6 DIRE-WOLVES - INU

7 veil priest - TEMPLAS

8 SILVER TEMPLARS - DARIUS

9 LUNAR FANGS - NEPTUNE

10 IMPERIAL HERALDS - SHADIUS

11 IRON HEARTS - LUTHER

12 HELLGUARD - ASURA

THE PRIMARCHS AND THEIR LEGIONS - LOYALIST ( SO NO GETS CONFUSED)

1 FIRE ANGELS - PYROS

2  ARCHANGELS - HELIOS

3 IRON FANGS - BORUS

4 SOUL RAVENS - KRAVEN

5 HEAVENGUARD - Excanton

6 THUNDER LORDS- ZEUS

7 POWERWOLVES - FENRIS

8 WHITE FALCON - FELIX

9 IRON SERPENTS - ADONIS

10 BLUE TITANS - ATLAS

11 IMPERIAL KNIGHTS - HADES

12 GOLDEN EAGLES - EZIO

• 2 weeks later...

I'M BACK FROM my net trouble, so expect more on this. i have a few ideas, but first i'll deal with my primarchs, then i'll back track from there. maybe do an official timeline, or finish why each legion hates the other, and then do the stories i built up. do feel free to let me know something i can try. i'm reading more of the 40k books, and will be introducing some new xenos to replace the tau and eldar, as i have no talent for them.

I'm going to re do their badges, cause i feel like being a bit more original in them, instead of reusing the canon ones. I'm not giving the spectral warlords one as they gained one. they like being faceless.

PRE - PRIMARCH ARMOR AND SHOULDERBADGE (LOYALIST)

FIRE ANGELS - SCAB RED, RED INK, SCAB RED - CRIMSON FIST

IRON SERPENT - BLOOD RED, GOLDEN YELLOW, DESERT YELLOW - DARK SONS WHITE

SOUL RAVENS - LICHE PURPLE, BRAZEN BRASS, CHAOS BLACK - RAVENGUARD BLACK

BLUE TITANS - ALPHA LEGION BLUE, CHAOS BLACK, ICE BLUE - CROSSED HAMMERS

POWER WOLVES - ADEPTUS BATTLE GREY - IMPERIAL FIST ALT

HEAVENGUARD - BURNISH GOLD, BRAZEN BRASS, CODEX GREY - DOUBLE EAGLE BLACK

GOLDEN EAGLES - GOLDEN YELLOW, BURNISHED GOLD, BRAZEN BRASS - DOOM EAGLES

WHITE FALCON - HAWK LORDS - BLEACHED BONE, TIN BITZ, MITHRIL SILVER

ARCHANGELS - DARK ANGELS BLACK - MITHRIL SILVER, DARK HUNTER'S BLUE, CHAOS BLACK

THUNDER LORDS - RED TEMPLARS BLACK - SUNBURST YELLOW, GOLDEN YELLOW, BADMOON YELLOW

IRON FANG - BRAZEN CLAW - COAL BLACK, BRAZEN BRASS, BLAZING ORANGE

IMPERIAL KNIGHTS - OMEGAMARINE - ALPHA LEGION GREEN, BURNISH GOLD, RED INK

PRE - PRIMARCH ARMOR AND SHOULDERBADGE ( CHAOS)

SPECTRAL WARLORDS - NONE - dark flesh, mithril silver, dark flesh

GILDED DEMONS - CHAOS STAR - burnish gold, chaos black, dark angels' green

DIREWOLVES - SKYAR'S DARK WOLVES - chaos black, green camo, red ink

HELLGUARD - THOUSAND SONS -chaos black, dark angel green, blood red

LUNAR FANGS - BLACK LEGION - chaos black, codex grey, chaos black

VEIL PRIEST - WORD BEARER - blood red, camo green, blood raven red

SILVER TEMPLARS - RED CORSAIRS -mithril silver, adeptus battle grey, spacewolf grey

IMPERIAL HERALDS - EMPEROR'S CHILDREN - chaos black, fiery orange, blood disciples red

HYDRA - ALPHA LEGION - dark angel green, goblin green, ork leather

WOLF SPIDER - WORLD EATERS - dark hunter blue, dark green ink, hawk turquoise

GREY SCYTHE - FLAWLESS HOSTS - adeptus battle grey, codex grey, coal black

GRIM REAPERS - IRON WARRIORS - chaos black, skull white, bleached bone

Archived