Gathering of Angels : the start of a new journey

Master Avoghai

Exactly.

This will allow me to play small games at 30k and also have a nice add on for my 40k army. The only thing I've noticed is that the squads work really differently in 30k as it's 10 men full bolter squad OR 5 men full SW squad...

So in order to play this little force @ 30k, I'll need 10 models more I think... And guess what? I still don't have mounted mkVI yet ;)

I've also received 2 Anvillus pattern drop pod that I'll use as normal drop pod and I will get an outrider squad soon to represent my bike squad...

• 7 months later...

Very niiiiicee!  Very clean transition lines between the bone and green.  Highlighting is spot on and your use of washes is not over powering.  Great bases too! Did you make the bases yourself?  The cracked pavement/concrete is well done.  I like the look of the bikes without the antenna or the Ravenwing mast on the tail of the bike.  I make mine the same for my Blades of Oblivion riders.

The bases are from Micro arts Studio

I actually like the look of the bikes with the RW pole. It gives the opportunity to identify them as RW on the table.

I've actually chosen not to use them for practical reasons : I needed to get bikes easy to organize in my transport case. Since I plan to use them in addition to my DA force as count as WS, I want to make them easy to transport.

Archived