Alpha Legion 1500pt

Aleph Null

Hello, my goal is essentially to make a fairly balanced, take all comers list that is enjoyable to play (both myself and opponent)

I find it hard to make lists that aren't min/maxed, so I'd like a perspective on both its competetiveness, but also whether or not you'd find it frustrating to face.

-HQ-
Primus medicae

-Troops-

Tactical squad (20 man) with vexilla, melta bomb and combi melta on the sergeant

Tactical squad (20 man) with vexilla, melta bomb and combi melta on the sergeant

-Elites-
Apothecary with augury scanner

Contemptor with dual powerfists, with plasma blasters in both

Rapier (one) with laser destroyer

-Fast attack-
Jetbike squad (3man) with melta bombs on all and a multi melta

Land speeder Javelin with twin linked lascannon and multi melta

-Heavy Support-
Sicaran with lascannon sponsons

Whirlwind scorpius

It ends up being 1490 so I was thinking of putting power daggers on each of the tactical sergeants

Thoughts?

I would drop the combi meltas for artificer armour from the tac squads and stick with melta bombs and krak grenades if they need to kill vehicles etc, I would also drop the MM on the javelin, maybe use the points for a couple of Hunter Killers on it. I don't think the Javelin makes a very good MM platform given the range of its other weapon options and ability to take cheap HK missiles, and you have the Jetbikes for fast, suicidal melta goodness.

Archived