Macrotek Army Question

heron

Hi all, I am slowly building up an AM force and have settled on a Macrotek based list, mainly because I wanted to unlock the Enginseers as troops to back up my Castellax. My question is which fortifications are usuable in 30K- are all the choices in Escalation fair game? They seemed very much in theme with the AdMech, but since the HH books don't really have a list of fortifications, I am left wondering.

Thanks for any help.

Hi all, I am slowly building up an AM force and have settled on a Macrotek based list, mainly because I wanted to unlock the Enginseers as troops to back up my Castellax. My question is which fortifications are usuable in 30K- are all the choices in Escalation fair game? They seemed very much in theme with the AdMech, but since the HH books don't really have a list of fortifications, I am left wondering.

Yeah well HH uses the core 40k rules, and Escalation (along with Stronghold) is designed to be used with all forms of the game (normal, Apoc, HH etc). The Firestorm Redoubts are popular amoungst Mechanicum players, especially for Macroteks. 

Yeah well HH uses the core 40k rules, and Escalation (along with Stronghold) is designed to be used with all forms of the game (normal, Apoc, HH etc). The Firestorm Redoubts are popular amoungst Mechanicum players, especially for Macroteks. 

Thanks- thats what I was hoping, but its always good to check. Your suggestion about the firestorm redoubt was right in line with my thinking. I was planning on a redoubt with battle cannons (perhaps with void shields too- seems fluffy and useful) and two vengeance batteries.

I was thinking of stationing my Macrotek backfield on the redoubt with a conversion beamer and leaving the upfield repair work to his enginseer troops and his Magos...

Archived