Wyvern Suppression Tank Urban Camouflage Paint Scheme

Prot

On page 85 of the hardcover codex is a picture of a Wyvern Suppression Tank in Urban Camouflage. 

Pictured here: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Xkm1HV6Vbvw/Uz73LV8YjKI/AAAAAAAABSc/ze7hyxaehNc/s1600/m3870365a_99120105052_HydraWyvern04_873x627.jpg

Does anyone know what Astra Militarum army that is?  Does anyone know the colour scheme used?

The base vehicle seems like a Space Wolves blue over a smaller zig-zag pattern of ice blue? The infantry seem to have a bone (ushabti bone?) cloth, with space wolves blue armouring over top and an ice blue stripe down the arm of their fatigues.

Just curious about this because I have no idea what Regiment that would be, nor the actual colours used but it does catch my eye and I think it would look sharp on the table. If anyone has anymore info, I'd appreciate it!

I would have gone for grave yard earth or Karak Stone for the cloth, Fenrisian Grey and The Fang for the cam and looking at the red star I would have to go for Valhallans too.

Well I had a  game, and inbetween I had a good look for that tank scheme, and details. I couldn't find anything out... frustrating.

Sourcing the colours would be so much easier if they had a guide.

I am also thinking of Catachans of all things but it feels like no one plays them because of the old models in the line. 

Archived