Shell casings

The DKoK artilleri Crew has some shells and ammunition for the Heavy mortar... See if you can use these :)

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Guard/Death-Korps-of-Krieg/DEATH_KORPS_OF_KRIEG_INFANTRY_AND_ACCESSORIES/DEATH_KORPS_OF_KRIEG_ARTILLERY_CREW.html

Yeah but I dont want to buy the whole thing just for the shell casings

If you can get some plastic tube of a reasonable diameter then just make your own.

I made some autocannon ones from the plastic tube of cotton buds, with some PVA glue in one end to seal it off (which dried nicely indented).

Painted up:

gallery_63428_8145_31044.jpg

Steal away, steal away.

But be sure to post images!

Also, if you can get some baby-sized cotton-buds they should fit quite snuggly within the pipe of the adult ones: instant pistons or sniper scopes....or they (adult ones) fit over lasgun barrels for sniper weapons if you cut the muzzlebreak down a little.

gallery_63428_8145_17223.jpg

Why does everyone else have the great ideas? I'm just here holding a brush and a knife and making do :P

Surely this has given you ideas Moustache? A bit of simple GSing on these and you can have as many spent and unspent shells as you like. Go nuts and build a munitions cache objective!

Archived