Psi Shock is back with "hit" and "unit"

Jacinda

But only for Culexus Assassins :(

Psi-shock: If a unit containing at least one Psyker (i.e. a model with the Psyker, Brotherhood of Psykers/Sorcerers or Psychic Pilot special rule) is hit by a weapon with the Psi-shock special rule, one randomly determined Psyker model in that unit suffers Perils of the Warp in addition to any other damage.

They did not leave any wiggle room in that wording.  Now I just need to convience my friends it works that way for Condemnor Boltguns, too :lol:

I guess the writers just can't make up their minds. First make Condemnor good, then make it useful, and then basically give the good version to Culexus? Bleh. It'd be kinda cool to make Condemnor conversions, but doesn't feel worth it when the SoB version of the rule is so lackluster now.

yeah i take this as another point to the editors at GW not checking a previously written digi-dex. I believe the release was timely to the Gnight release, but was written back with AS, and INQ. If it doesnt get errated/updated you can color me surprised.

Grey knight psycout grenades work the same. STR 2 that inflicts perils on a random psyker in the unit if it hits (doesn't have to wound).

They're really useful.

It's AMAZING. I used it on a Daemon player with catastrophic results.

Archived