New to Daemons

Venemox

That's the gist of what I was asking.  What to keep, what to trade for lash.  It sounds like keep any defensive buffs, and trade any offensive ones for lash.  

You preempted my next question.  Invisibility is where my mind naturally goes for a Psyker MC that can't fly.  I know it works wonders on my Imperial Knight, when my Inquisitor follows it around.

So, for those curious about scale of the Wetnurse (Experimant of Daeth) from Kingdom Death:  The face stands at pretty much the same height as the Daemon Prince Head.  The hump on her back is about 3/4 of an inch lower than the max height of the DP wings.

• 2 weeks later...

In 6th, I ran 2 heralds on foot in a 17 man horror squad, they would fire so much twin linked flickering fire it was stupid... now... 

I ran them in 7th on foot in 11 man horror squads... no disks... it was ok, but 11 horrors means that the herald is never safe, as they can be gunned down quickly.

I run two on discs in a max unit of screamers... but that's another tool on its own.

Depends on what you want to do with him, to be honest.

if you`re rolling 3 on malefic and hoping for a 6, then the cheaper the better.

if you need utility out of him, and have some fast moving elements (screamers?), then for sure.

if he`s standing in a unit of horrors to give them S6 flickering fire, then he gets real expensive as ML3 on a disc with the locus...

Archived