Novels about or strongly pertaining to...

Rheteric

1.Relictors

2.Raven Guard (in 40k, not HH)

3.Sons of Malice

4.A coalition force of humans(traitor OR non-imperial) and xenos(preferably a mix of dif races but just 1 or 2 is acceptable)

1.the Relictors need their own novel damn it! I read Atlas Infernal and that is where my interest in them began. I find it highly upsetting that there's fluff about the grey knights basically dessimating their chapter and to my knowledge this all happens within like one paragraph of a random codex lol.

Id love to read more about them and learn of at least some clues in regards to their founding. I know they used to be the fire claws and I can find little fluff on them either.in any case...I hear the smb:architect of fate novel has a short story w. Them in it...any other tangable/NON-limited edition novels or short stories within sm:battles/victories style books that feature them to a great degree?

2.aside from HH I believe there are only audio-books about the RG. If there's no RG novels...are there any Death Spectre ones?

3.to be frank;I'm not crazy about the sons of malice as a whole. But the air of ominous obscurity surrounding them is highly intriguing. I get that what I just said might be a primary reason contributing to the lack of literature about them BUT I think someone like A.D.B can give us a book or 2 about them that expounds upon their purported awesomeness and still maintain the mystery that makes them so appealing. With that said...

A.does anyone know if a book is in the works for them?

B.are there any similar chapters who have books or evenshort stories written about them?

And

C.are there any RP similar to malice(/malal)?

4. Factions/societies such as the Diasporex seem like amazing concepts to me. I would love to read more about their exploits or the exploits of those similar too them

I'm mainly asking for novels or short stories contained within larger works(sm:battles type stuff). I'm not a big fan of e-books and audio books unfortunately.

Feel free to add to the topic if relevant and thank you for your time and consideration.

1. I don't know  of any Relictor stories,sorry

2. I'm sure there was a novella about them recently in the SMB series

3. There was a short story about how every 100 years( IIRC) they gather on a space hulk and do battle against each other

4. The last days of Ector and Valedor have a SM/Eldar and Eldar/dark eldar alliance respectfuly 

Archived