They've not updated them for 7th.... Good luck!

Starting to think that they have been holding off on purpose as they've known about the 8th edition for a while now. Doubt we'll see Fires of Cyraxes this side of June either...

Aye, gotta be the reason that's delayed - 8th in mind.

Anyone listened to this?

Thoughts? Spoiler free please! ;)

http://www.blacklibrary.com/Images/Product/DefaultBL/xlarge/BLPROCESSED-Virtues-of-the-Sons-Sins-of-the-Father.jpg

With risk of sounding like an echo room; I thoroughly enjoyed it. The fights are brilliant, and I love the insight of all three main characters. It is rather short however and I was left craving so much more!

Picked up a few wooden dowels at the craft store for an attempt at scratch built autocannon dread arms. Maybe dakka ancients. Hopefully.

I also worked on some Dornian Heresy stuff. Not out of the BA codex, but using a BA character at least. My old metal daemon prince seemed like a good base for daemon prince mephy using Gman's rules. I've done a TON of filing and started on a tissue and glue cape.

They've not updated them for 7th.... Good luck!

Starting to think that they have been holding off on purpose as they've known about the 8th edition for a while now. Doubt we'll see Fires of Cyraxes this side of June either...

Aye, gotta be the reason that's delayed - 8th in mind.

I hope so.  I'm pumped for Cyraxes, but not if it'll be obsolete a month later.

They look realy nice. Buyed myself just 10 Sanguards + 1 Fragioso for 45 €. Real saferino.

I just needed the backpacks for my Destroyersquads but i´ll find some use for them. ^^#

Counting now 7 Fragiosos. Ppl will hate me on tournaments. :biggrin.:

I'm pretty miffed about it not being one kit for both gun options...

I mean, I'd convert to inferno pistols anyway I guess

I thought that too - they really should have put both weapon options in the one kit. They probably thought it would just serve to fuel the bits market or something...

I thought that too - they really should have put both weapon options in the one kit. They probably thought it would just serve to fuel the bits market or something...

I want to order mine as well, just not sure what route to take if plasma or voltkite...

WHAT is the difference pls (besides the weapon profiles S7AP2 vs. S5AP5) EDIT: I have gone trough FAQ  it mean 1-2s are just no-no for plasma pistols :(

Edited by BloodTzar

I thought about doing a Cypher conversion too that I'd just use in 30k as well, and thought of buying the volkite to use the belt feeds. Those boxy feeds means I could file/sand the boxy ammo feed into rounded cables easier than make the plasma cables bulk up for bolt/volkite.

I want to order mine as well, just not sure what route to take if plasma or voltkite...

WHAT is the difference pls (besides the weapon profiles S7AP2 vs. S5AP5) EDIT: I have gone trough FAQ  it mean 1-2s are just no-no for plasma pistols :sad.:

Well BloodTzar, you've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Anyone listened to this?

Thoughts? Spoiler free please! :wink:

http://www.blacklibrary.com/Images/Product/DefaultBL/xlarge/BLPROCESSED-Virtues-of-the-Sons-Sins-of-the-Father.jpg

With risk of sounding like an echo room; I thoroughly enjoyed it. The fights are brilliant, and I love the insight of all three main characters. It is rather short however and I was left craving so much more!

Awesome!

Caving some BA listening so I think I'll pick it up to hobby to.

So basically plasma is just better but has the downside of killing your own guy? Is only preferred by people who like to "play it safe" so to speak? Not familiar with volkite or any specific 30k rules really, so not sure if I'm missing something special about it... it seems like 99% of the armies you would fight in 30k have 3+ saves, so is volkite still effective?

Volkite conflagorates, so every wound in unit that goes unsaved causes another wound (iirc). Basically a chain reaction. One well placed shot can potentially kill a whole unit.

The extra wounds dont generate new wounds so it is nice but an Moritat with 2 Volkites will seldom kill a whole unit of his own.

I prefer the inferno pistols on our moritat cause they are s8 and ds1 withoit overheating. sure it has a short range but with the right tools you can get the moritat right in the opponents face melting faces. It is also more usefull against vehicles even if they have armored ceramite as the plasma pistol.

Volkite conflagorates, so every wound in unit that goes unsaved causes another wound (iirc). Basically a chain reaction. One well placed shot can potentially kill a whole unit.

The extra wounds dont generate new wounds so it is nice but an Moritat with 2 Volkites will seldom kill a whole unit of his own.

I prefer the inferno pistols on our moritat cause they are s8 and ds1 withoit overheating. sure it has a short range but with the right tools you can get the moritat right in the opponents face melting faces. It is also more usefull against vehicles even if they have armored ceramite as the plasma pistol.

remember the moritat gets up to 10 shots, so up to 20 wounds. all depends on luck and what hes shooting at.

I'd say the infernus pistols are best for us though

So I just read on a german forum that GW employees aren't allowed to take holiday on the 16.06.2017 which usually only happens on very important days. It's hinted that it has something to do with 8th edition.

Am I allowed to be hyped yet or too soon? :D

So I just read on a german forum that GW employees aren't allowed to take holiday on the 16.06.2017 which usually only happens on very important days. It's hinted that it has something to do with 8th edition.

Am I allowed to be hyped yet or too soon? :D

OooOooOooOooOooh!

Just pre-ordered this bad boy. The BA colours sold it to me – might make him Death Company tho :)99550101543_MoritatVolkiteSerpenta01.jpg

I have a question about this. I don't play 30k (yet), so will want to use this guy in my 40k BA army. Any ideas on what role he could be used for? Death Company? Assault sergeant? Vanguard Veteran (would need to build a unit for him to go in).

P.S. I bought the plasma pistol version, I just posted this pic cos it's BA.

Just pre-ordered this bad boy. The BA colours sold it to me – might make him Death Company tho :smile.:

I have a question about this. I don't play 30k (yet), so will want to use this guy in my 40k BA army. Any ideas on what role he could be used for? Death Company? Assault sergeant? Vanguard Veteran (would need to build a unit for him to go in).

P.S. I bought the plasma pistol version, I just posted this pic cos it's BA.

Yes to all 3 of those choice's. If done carefully you could swap out the plasma for inferno pistols.