Having problems posting pictures for the kitbash event... how do you post pictures?

Forum noob here

You upload the picture somewhere (i recommend imgur), take the link to the picture (ending with .jpg or .png usually), click the Image icon here in the forum when you are replying and put that link there. Done. ;)

Be honest...you used just the t-shirt you were wearing at that time and NOW it's an old t-shirt. :biggrin.:

Well, I wasn't wearing it at the time – that would have been tricky, logistically speaking :biggrin.:

But you're right, it was a perfectly good t-shirt, and is now most definitely an "old" t-shirt!

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ak-interactive-dark-brown-wash.jpg

Edited by LutherMax

Be honest...you used just the t-shirt you were wearing at that time and NOW it's an old t-shirt. :biggrin.:

Well, I wasn't wearing it at the time – that would have been tricky, logistically speaking :biggrin.:

But you're right, it was a perfectly good t-shirt, and is now most definitely an "old" t-shirt!

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ak-interactive-dark-brown-wash.jpg

That looks like a grey shirt that you primed a white Thunderhawk and...drinking horn...? on. 

Pics!

What you're seeing there is some kind of... 'rune' on the front of the shirt (it's inside-out). The dark brown splodges are the oil wash rub-off.

No Thunderhawks here... :ph34r.:

Edited by LutherMax

Prepping for Escalation campaign that starts in 2 weeks. I think its going to be a great story. So far, lots of Xenos in the mix. Currently I'm the only Astartes last time I checked. Part of me really wants to do a detachment of Chapter Tactics Ultra Marines, just to add RG into the narrative. It would bring two things; 1 the Carmine Blades would meet with who they thought was their primarch, while taking on Chaos, And a really resilient presence on the board while the drop pods fall from the skies; or I take the Golden Host with the Sanguinor to represent the Dire Straights the Carmine Blades have come into, and a compliment to the drop pod assault army, which would also fish for Desecent of Angels.

I think there's a lot of really cool themes I can shoot for, since I'm attempting to win "Most Thematic Army" at the end of it all.

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

Today arrived a Knight Atrapos to support my BA Forces. :wub:

@Brother Jazzmann

Love the Tychos! :smile.:

Short question.

I´m not sure right now if you can take one banner per Sanguard or one banner per army?

Edited by Riot Earp

Ordered FW's Industrial Sector. I am both giddy as a little boy on Christmas Eve, while simultaneously dreading how much work it's going to take to paint it all. :laugh.:

It's going to be awesome to play Cities of Death and Shadow War: Armageddon on when it's done though, I reckon. :smile.:

At what cost though? I am really sceptical about this release.

At the cost of having a Toughness value and wounds (in the double digit area) and every faction getting new updated datasheets like when AoS released as far as we know so far. :D

However I'd honestly be fine with Rhinos costing like 60-80 points if they become actually durable on top of the assaulting thing.

Just increase drop pod costs as well and make it so you can't assault out of those so both transports have a place in the army. Rhinos etc. for assault units and Pods for shooty units that you don't want to start in your deployment zone (Flamer and Melta squads come to mind :D )

Yeah I'd agree with you there. Pods are fine currently whereas Rhinos are pretty sucky. I don't remember a time I've taken them and not had at least one get popped turn 1 leaving it's contents stranded... Edited by LutherMax

Imagine how great it would be if Rhinos would actually survive their way to their destination and would even be able to do something AFTER that because the didn't simply get destroyed because the enemy had nothing better to shoot at with his Havocs/Devastators at that time.

You know...like actual tanks. Driving around and stuff. Like...units you paid for to use them for more than just a one-way ticket for your troops. :D