Chaos is calling...

Captain Semper

Anyone care to explain what it is?  A painting thing, a gaming thing ... just that there will be more traitors to hunt type thing ... ?  I've clicked all the new threads and the posts are all the same, so I'm at a loss to know exactly what it is :)

Thanks in advance

My Bolter has an answer for all the Chaos Heretics!

My Bolter and my Chainsword have things to say about this Capt Semper SIr devil.gif

The problem of the heretic warrants only one response... There can be no survivors, save for those that return to the rock.

A little harsh brothers, for we all follow the path of chaos. Luther and cypher agrees with me.

Luther turned from Chaos in anguish, and nobody knows what Cypher's goals are, only that he keeps his sworn oaths (none of which have been made to Chaos), so take your poisoned words and athame elsewhere Chaos dog!

msn-wink.gif

You know that's the thing about Chaos. It keeps saying it's going to call, but it never really calls me.

Sure I've called Chaos, but usually Chaos' mom answers the phone and gives me an excuse like , "Oh Chaos just went Christmas shopping, try again later." And first of all I highly doubt Chaos is at the mall, and I can hear Chaos heavy breathing on the couch in the background.

Nice try Chaos, nice try. I've moved on....

So let me get this straight. this is a painting competition but the only thing that will be scored are units from chaos codexes? Color me unimpressed.

Hopefully steve shields and Fasha the Dog use all their hobby dollars now so super mega vows can't happen in the future when the real painting competition begins...

Archived