2k world eaters berserker assault

jeremy1391

Khârn the Bloody 170

Cutter, plasma pistol etc.

9 The Red Butchers: 9× Dual power axe; The Devoured (Chain fist; Chain fist) 500

• Legion Spartan Assault Tank: Flare shield; Armored ceramite 340

19 Legionnaires: 20 bolters Legion Vexilla; Legion Tactical Sergeant (Melta-bombs) 265

19 Legionnaires: 19× Close Combat Weapon; Legion Vexilla; Legion Tactical Sergeant (Power fist; Artificer armor) 285

4 Legionnaires 100

X5 flamer

Legion Spartan Assault Tank: Flare shield; Armored ceramite 340 (Khârn and the choppy boys go in here)

2,000 points

If I go through with making this army I'm considering painting them up as warhounds because of awesome!

You, me and Battle8rother seem to all think alike : Imperial Fists first and foremost and Warhounds / World Eaters next!

As for the list, if you can fit some form of anti-air in there (if you even care about it) The list would be rock solid. That being said, you could shoot your 2 spartan's 4 TLLC shots into them anyways.

That was the basic plan for AA. LOL

MAIN CONCERN is ploughing the choppy 20 man squad and the butchers into enemy lines and smash through until there is nothing left to kill.....

The 5 man flamer squad is to camp a home objective and back up the big bolter squad.

Well, Spartans being Spartans, you have very good chances of getting them to that side of the table and going choppy choppy, so no worries there.

Have you considered the Chaplain Consul to give the Tac Blob with CCW Zealot? 

I did, but I need a praetor to use the rite of war.

And I need the third troop choice to gains chess to the rite of war as well.

And if something can survive 76 close combat attacks rerolling misses and 4 power fist attacks and 6 cutter attacks then they deserve to kill off my blob.

Yep, the Support Squad is not a compulsory troops choice. If you drop the Support Squad, you would have enough points to split the Bolter Tacticals into two 10 Man squads, and maybe give one a Rhino. 

How about this!?

Khârn the Bloody 170

9 The Red Butchers: 9× Dual power axe; The Devoured (Chain fist; Chain fist) 500

Apothecarion Detachment

• Legion Apothecary 45 (rolls with Khârn and choppy squad)

19 Legionnaires: 19× Close Combat Weapon, 19 bolt pistol, Legion Vexilla; Legion Tactical Sergeant (Power fist; Artificer armor) 285

9 Legionnaires: Legion Vexilla 160

Legion Spartan Assault Tank: Flare shield; Armored ceramite 340 ( choppy blob rides here)

2,000 points

• 1 month later...

How about this!?

Khârn the Bloody 170

Apothecarion Detachment

• Legion Apothecary 45 (rolls with Khârn and choppy squad)

19 Legionnaires: 19× Close Combat Weapon, 19 bolt pistol, Legion Vexilla; Legion Tactical Sergeant (Power fist; Artificer armor) 285

Legion Spartan Assault Tank: Flare shield; Armored ceramite 340 ( choppy blob rides here)

2,000 points

This sounds cool, but am I missing something about the butchers champion?  It doesn't appear that you've paid any points to upgrade his axes to chainfists (which would put you 20 points over).

Archived